cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Class Action Lawsuit

Highlighted
Contributor

Join Class Action Lawsuit

For those like myself whom have exhausted every possible avenue to resolve a limitation I ask that we unite and start a Class Action Lawsuit. PayPal is just not listening to me or acknowledging any evidence I have provided. They continue to send me e-mails stating I have had a bunch of claims. I HAVE HAD one claim in my entire life. The part that hurts is PayPal affects use of your credit card with other company's. I have been a client of E-Bay for 20 years, over 200 transactions with a 100% feedback. Now I can no longer use E-Bay. I spent hours and hours on the phone with PP customer support only to learn they do not have any power to overturn a limitation, twice I had so called supervisors telling me they would have it overturned. Customer support tell me I did nothing wrong yet can't help. Why does PP guide you to Them ????? 

With large Corporations like PP taking over trade and commerce we the people have to make sure they are just and fair. PayPal has a way's to go in that department. I am 61 years old, I have lived a clean honest life and to be treated like a crook by this company is not what anyone deserves. My one claim was for a fake watch that PP should have thanked me for exposing a real crook rather than make me the victim. 

Please join me in a class action suit to make PP the company we all deserve. If you are a PP employee please do not respond telling me I had a bunch of claims again, look at my account.....ONE CLAIM............Do Your GD work and quit hurting those who supported you.  

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Join Class Action Lawsuit

I had to file.a claim because of a company sending me a tracking number for an item I didn't purchase because the company is a scam and pp refuses to give me.my.money back even with the pics I've sent them of the item sent including transactions via email. In light of the coronavirus, where I live things were getting hard for us to move around and they closed my case making me pay $170 for a spoon and fork when I had ordered a craft cabinet and arcade table. PayPal.feels that since I recieved the silver set that I got my purchase which is not what is described on my paypal invoice, But did ask that I mail back the item I got... 1 thing that I argued about was this item came from China and they are asking my to send it to am address in the US. I told them.i am not comfortable doing this since the addresses are matching up with anything I have in my emails. I have emailed the company with respond being the same every time and I sent this all to PayPal as well. They dont care if money is stolen by us and if the items we purchased were delivered. they are helping these fraud companies make money.
Highlighted
Contributor

Ready to join, seems like they are sleeping with these Chinese companies.

Highlighted
Contributor

Ready ! I refused my $5 settlement offer(less than the postage I paid). Where do we go to sign up for the class action lawsuit ?!?
Highlighted
New Community Member

How do we join a lawsuit?
Highlighted
Contributor

I want to join a class action suit against PayPal. They are protecting Chinese scam companies by facilitating fraud via wire transfer of funds for fake merchandise with prior knowledge. That prior knowledge makes them an accessory to the fraud.
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree ! Somewhere after 200-300 complaints they should have stopped this fraud. I let you know how they respond to my last claim😡
Highlighted
Contributor

If we can get one going, be sure and throw Facebook in it, also. They are allowing these fake companies to advertise on Facebook!
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in much like you this is how I was raised. I purchased a bracelet to replace one gotten for me by my late husband who passed away. I am a paramedic injured in the LOD. Anyhow I purchased this got it it was said to have 9.3grams of gold I weighed it it came in at 5.5 - 6 so I will accept the higher number even tho subsequent weights were at 5.5 or slightly less. It was said to have a box clasp with safety bar.. it did NOT I requested a return as through covid I can not get an appraisal., buyer denied, saying it was past 30 days WRONG AI am going by when it was recieved not when I paid for it and had to wait for shipping! I opened a claim PayPal stated in favor of buyer , then demanded more info via using abbreviations to which NO one knows what they are but them. I provided the proof and my claim is now denied so I am out $420+ dollars . The final agent suggested I go to the FBI , yea sure so they take it as evidence and I'm out even more! I offered a partial refund and keep or just plain out would be more than happy to return it at this point! You file it and I am on board 100% I'm sure others will be as well!

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in much like you this is how I was raised. I purchased a bracelet to replace one gotten for me by my late husband who passed away. I am a paramedic injured in the LOD. Anyhow I purchased this got it it was said to have 9.3grams of gold I weighed it it came in at 5.5 - 6 so I will accept the higher number even tho subsequent weights were at 5.5 or slightly less. It was said to have a box clasp with safety bar.. it did NOT I requested a return as through covid I can not get an appraisal., buyer denied, saying it was past 30 days WRONG AI am going by when it was recieved not when I paid for it and had to wait for shipping! I opened a claim PayPal stated in favor of buyer , then demanded more info via using abbreviations to which NO one knows what they are but them. I provided the proof and my claim is now denied so I am out $420+ dollars . The final agent suggested I go to the FBI , yea sure so they take it as evidence and I'm out even more! I offered a partial refund and keep or just plain out would be more than happy to return it at this point! You file it and I am on board 100% I'm sure others will be as well! I