Jinzhou Technology Network Scammers

Korsanjo
Contributor
Contributor
Jinzhou and Felescity Network Technology are placing adverts under different names such as Peekachill, sending manipulated Tracker info to look as if they have sent item when they have not. The tracker shows an address in your area and then tell PayPal that is the address you requested. PayPal then take their fake evidence over yours and refuses to refund you. Has anyone else suffered a similar fate.?
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Minousmum
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same issue, and they are clever. They use Yodel tracking numbers that are legitimate and regionally correct so the initial tracking info looks correct. My claim is with PayPal resolution for a month now and the review date keeps getting extended. There are reports all over Internet that Peekachill and Jinzhou is a scam 

Login to Me Too

yjumeu
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem. They provided a different tracking number to Paypal to the one they gave me. This shows the parcel delivered by Parcelforce, who now say it is too old for them to investigate. Can't believe Paypal are letting them get away with this!

Login to Me Too

Korsanjo
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will not show or tell me why Jinzhou Technology evidence is acceptable and why mine is not. I know the parcel was not received, I have the Royal Mail confirm the tracker provided by Jinzhou was not sent to my address but still upheld Jinzhou. Can only assume PayPal are in cahoots with scammers and thieves and their Payment Protection Promise is also a lie.
Login to Me Too

JL441
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently escalated my dispute with this disreputable company ( if it actually exists ) with PayPal. I have had months of communication with them and their responses are infuriating. I’ve had several tracking numbers which led nowhere but lo and behold, now that Paypal is involved, two of the tracking numbers led to delivery of the parcel. This is completely untrue but it looks to me that Paypal is about to accept their information and close the dispute. This forum is full of complaints against this company yet Paypal refuse to take any action against them. The evidence against this company is overwhelming but Paypal insists on taking their side. I assume it has nothing to do with the ethics of the situation but a calculated financial decision by Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

yjumeu
Contributor
Contributor
After messaging PayPal for 2 weeks they have finally reversed their decision and issued a refund
Login to Me Too

Korsanjo
Contributor
Contributor
Lucky you. Still waiting for PayPal to tell me exactly what evidence these people provided to show the address they delivered to. I know for a fact it was not my address so do not understand why PayPal have found for these con artists.
Login to Me Too

StephyK
Contributor
Contributor
OMG!!! The exact company that are telling PayPal that they have evidence that my parcel was delivered by Hermes World when it hasn’t been!!! And again PayPal believe them and I have to prove that I didn’t receive it!! It’s impossible to contact Hermes World to speak to a real person too!!!! Why do PayPal allow this company to continue to scam people?
Login to Me Too

yjumeu
Contributor
Contributor
That's exactly what they were telling me, that the tracking number was valid even though I had proof the address on the parcel was not mine. They then said the seller had provided a shipping receipt with my name and address on. When I asked to see it they said they couldn't show me it. I also put an official complaint in. Not sure why they changed their minds but was given a refund the next day.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.