Jinzhou Network Technology Co Ltd

LisaGraham1
Contributor
Contributor

Terrible company, total scam avoid at all costs. £22 down and paypal can do nothing??? Rubbish

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lloyd-davies
New Community Member

Me too. I've raised a dispute here but there wasn't an appropriate heading for it so I classed it as Billing dispute. PayPal rejected it. I am LIVID! How on earth can they do absolutely nothing when the website I bought from is no longer there, proving they're a bunch of crooks. I've emailed PayPal twice and no response and I'm unable to raise another dispute for the transaction. 

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from the Chinese thieves (if I'd known they were in China I wouldn't have touched them) and PayPal.

Not a happy cutomer.

Login to Me Too

LisaGraham1
Contributor
Contributor
Lloyd we have a choice! I have reported it to Facebook and will close my PayPal account! So so cross and can do nothing! I feel your pain
Login to Me Too

lloyd-davies
New Community Member

Hi Lisa

I was thinking of closing my account but then I'm stuffed on eBay. I often opt for PayPal as the payment option whenever I do online shopping but will never do that again.

I've paid for the crappy shoes they sent and paid another £16 to return them for a full refund and had nothing. PayPal should be ashamed when they keep going on about Buyer Protection.

Rant over (for now!!)

x

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.