Jinzhou Network Technology Co., Limited Scammed me and Paypal won't let me claim

SRC2000
Contributor
Contributor

Jinzhou Network Technology Co., Limited Scammed me and Paypal won't let me claim.

I've been trying to contact their email, which is the only contact detail that Jinzhou Network Technology Co. has provided, for months. They reply only with the tracking number which is a fake. It's expired and says the package is "stuck in the airport". I filed a claim with PayPal and the owner responded and said please give us time to ask the airport to reschedule the mailing, we will send you an email. They never emailed me. The claim expired before I could say the dispute wasn't solved and now there is no way for me to file another complaint. 

These scammers postpone and postpone, and because I really wanted this product I was fooled and continued to believe their lies. They no longer reply to me and there is no way to contact PayPal. I've looked into the PayPal Community threads and more than 600 people have had an issue with this company. This is a serious issue. 

How can I get my money back or contact PayPal?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.