Jinzhou Aishenghuo Network Technology Co., Ltd.

jscohenlaw1
New Community Member

Who is this and what do they sell?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

beadsbybabe
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something from Instagram link----took over 6 weeks to receive and was not as described (size was not marked on package but did not even come close to fitting)  Attempting to return but cannot get phone info to ship back and the cost is astronomical. BUYER BEWARE of this seller that changes name on account and does not respond to emails 

Login to Me Too

Kayjay60
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered fans May 18th 2020.   Says label created but still no sign and FedEx haven’t received product.     Wanted for Fathers Day.  No way to contact them other than email me keep telling me to be patient.  Looks like I’ve been scammed. 

Login to Me Too

NGiaquinto
New Community Member

same happened to me, they are absolutely scamming people.

Login to Me Too

Kayjay60
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered May 18 ....label created... many messages to them told to be patient..eventually told coming by sea.    Now have FedEx update that received by them and expected delivery by July 17th...  so allow at least 8 weeks before some confirmation of delivery...   holding my breath.   At least I now have some contact through fed Ex.  🤞🤞🤞🤞.  

Login to Me Too

bayliss36
Contributor
Contributor

Parcel delivery company Yodel tracking says my parcel was delivered but no signature I have contacted them and they state even though there page says delivered the address on the parcel doesn’t match the delivery no so your guess is as good as mine as to where it is now as I was cut off customer care chat line twice also don’t phone Yodel telephone at Newton Abbot as a robot line but normal charges

Login to Me Too

Sue1957
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and received shoes from this company who claim they ship from uk. Delivered by Hermes so guessing they did come from uk. Awful product and not true to size so do not fit. They refused to refund unless I return item to Hong Kong using a specific carrier. They then stipulated the packaging had to be undamaged or still would not refund. Escalated to PayPal dispute and they are still saying the same thing as well as giving unreasonable time frame. As far as PayPal are concerned I am being offered a full refund but I feel they have absolutely no intention of refunding me. If they ship from UK why should I return item to Hong Kong. How do I get PayPal to help me with this. This company are obviously scamming a lot of people and should be stopped!

Login to Me Too

Theresah1
Contributor
Contributor
I bought clothes, paper thin and do not fit i relieved by my hermes but was shipped from China but went to return and I was told I had to use FedEx, opened a dispute in PayPal and told I'd get refund once they receive it but they've given me incorrect contact details and package is in customs but the so called company won't respond to emails, not sure if I'll get refund.
Login to Me Too

YahYah27
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a buy one get one free deal for neck fans for $48 in May 2020. I did a dispute in July and PayPal sided with the company because they gave them a fake tracking number. I received the broken items at the end of August and emailed the address to inform them they were broken per the instructions in the box. They offered me $7 compensation. I have requested to speak to a Supervisor and of course I’m out of $48, working items, and any real assistance on the matter. DO NOT order ANYTHING from this company. Jhinzou Networks /Adonis Network and the many other names they are currently using!!
Login to Me Too

Toothfairy20
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 months ago from a site on Facebook... tip #1 - don’t ever order items from social media. This company has poor customer service. They blamed delivery service, USPS. According to their “tracking label” they have wrong zip code. However after no one in this company or PayPal see that the zip code is wrong. My dispute was ‘denied’ because it’s been “labeled” delivered... but we all know, it was NOT delivered. Even though my account with PayPal has correct zip code, the order on activity has correct zip code, but tracking label (yep you guessed it) WRONG zip code. As I re-look at my ‘activity’ on PayPal this company has changed its name 2 times. Hmmmm... well, I guess I have learned a very valuable lesson. And PayPal will be my very last resort to use for payment. Be careful!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.