Jinbo Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. (JINBOMECHAN) and DEBRAMAL1 ((HUANGGANGSH)

Gavinbass3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Well, I finally have found out how these scammers do their scam. With reference to the two "suppliers" referred to above, I have, in fact, received one item from each firm involved on Tuesday past, 11/08/20 at 10.42 A.M. At the time, I didn't realize what was going on, but now I3.jpg4.jpgIMG_20200819_185412.jpgthumbnail.jpg do. I expected what I paid for - 1 pair of sun loungers from one company, and 4 Pieces Outdoor Patio Furniture Sets from the other. What I received instead, and as I say, I didn´t know what I was signing for at the time, were two identical child type finger rings, one from each company, and probably worth about next to nothing. As I have signed as receiving the (small) parcels, then I suppose these companies will claim that I received the articles. Nothing further from the truth.  I DID NOT ORDER A CHILDS RING FROM EITHER COMPANY! I wonder how many more people have been taken for a ride? Paypal has no real fault here, I realize, but I wonder how these companies managed to convince PAYPAL to accept them as clients. I would like PayPal to investigate these two swindling companies, and, if found necessary, stop any dealings with them. I would, of course, also like to recover my money, as I did not receive the items I bought and paid for.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

gailk
Contributor
Contributor

I am exactly the same..PayPal making it impossible to get my refund and they know it’s a scam. Hugely disappointed in paypal

Login to Me Too

Lynda31
New Community Member

Hi.

Why have i recieved a cheap and nasty ring, when i ordered and paid $43.86 for a outdoor table?.

I am going through paypal for a full refund, its absolutley disgusting that you are ripping people off like this, shame on you, how do you sleep at night taking peoples hard earned money and sending cheap items they have not ordered?.

I dont suppose i will get a reply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.