Jiadi-Co. LTD

CJ1967
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 5 of the Solar Fountains 4/10/2020 (To put on my pond that have different attachments) and they got me for $109.23 paid though PAYPAL... Because you know the more you get the better deal you get right!!! I keep going back to my PayPal to see about tracking and still don't have one. I know with Covid19 going on has everything messed up and I thought I better dig a little deeper and went on the web and did a search for JIADI Co.,Ltd and dog gone the web blew up saying SCAM...SCAM...SCAM. .. Well you don't know this at first due to the ad looks very well made (so I thought), but this name isn't given either at first until you pay with your PayPal. It first has Sys-link Technology Co. ... listed but when you open it and normally under purchase detail it will have a description of the product that you purchased but this time it didn't, it had JIADI Co.,Ltd. instead of Solar Fountain. I thought that it was a little odd and then thought "oh I hope this isn't coming from another country". I have sent two emails now to the XXXXXXXX.top that is what it has on my PayPal app... did you notice the .top?
I'm just beside myself that PayPal doesn't see this as a fraud client. I have attached a screen shot of this to show below and Facebook shame on you for allowing these ads on Facebook with all the GINORMOUS COMPLAINTS.
If anyone has any useful information on what to do at this point, It would be greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

CJ1967
Contributor
Contributor

They made me remove the email address.

Login to Me Too

Branram
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the same boat as you! I’m going to try to get my money back... now the website is gone!
Login to Me Too

NinaBusta12
New Community Member
Total scam. I have no way to get my finds back. Anyone have any success? Suggestions?
Login to Me Too

LamboHusker
Contributor
Contributor
These scammers took 59 dollars and I did a Dispute. PayPal waited 2 1/2 weeks send an email to the people and they said they sent it out and they just closed the case without any other input for me. Can’t believe that PayPal is run this poorly.
Login to Me Too

Branram
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal won't even let me escalate it to a claim. I've been given two FAKE tracking numbers. Never sent. I tried to file a new case so I could escalate to a claim, Paypal is automatically closing the cases in their favor. I tried calling Paypal to talk to a human, can't get anyone on the damn phone. Tried sending messages to Paypal to chat with a human, no responses there either. This is bogus. I have been a customer of Paypal for 20 years, love using it... will NEVER use it anymore. Completely absurd process to file a case and then claim. They tell you to try to work it out with the merchant, I gave them a chance, but because I gave them longer than 20 days I am out of luck?!? I have two tracking numbers that literally come up as nothing -- proof they are fraudulent. This is insane.

Login to Me Too

Branram
Contributor
Contributor

I have ultimately filed a claim through my bank that this purchase was debited from. They will refund the money and take it from Paypal. I will no longer use Paypal for ANYTHING. This entire process has made me lose all faith in this company. 

Login to Me Too

darlene52
Contributor
Contributor

This company took out a payment of $201.84 for the solar fountains which I have never received.  Filed a complaint with paypal and they just said it was an "authorized payment", which it was because the ad on facebook looked legit.  When I gone on

Seller infoJIADI Co.,Ltdhttps://cardecoration.store

It takes me to car decoration store which has nothing to do with solar fountains. so i'm out of pocket since paypal will not refund me.

very upset that these scammers get away with it.

darlene hale 

Login to Me Too

Pingpong20
New Community Member

Totally agree!  I’m canceling my PayPal account!  Same issue with same merchant. 

Login to Me Too

Pingpong20
New Community Member

I’ve had exact same issues. Gotten nowhere with dispute with PayPal.  PayPal resolution center closed to real person verbal communication. Very unsatisfied with PayPal help. Merchant says”very sorry, have a nice day”. I want a refund for my money that they have had for over 2 months and I have no product. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.