cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD

I certainly will pursue with PAYPAL and I have complained to FACEBOOK,  where I saw the ad.  Make these scams known!  Tell everyone you know!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I've been trying to resolve my problem with this vendor and PayPal for far too long. I ordered 2 items. The first thing they sent was the wrong item. Told me to keep it and they would re-ship the correct item. 2nd item came in - no problems. Still waiting for the first item to be re-shipped. When I question the length of time, they said I didn't order it (I did and paid). Finally getting PayPal involved and now they want me to return all the items for a full refund. There is nowhere for me to dispute the resolution. I only want a refund on the item I didn't get. And I have zero interest in paying to ship the other item back to China as the end result is a net loss to me. I will happily ship it back for a refund of the original item, but they need to pay the shipping. I only want back what a refund of my item and not to be out additional costs.

Highlighted

A few minutes ago , we have found there is another web selling our product Zeus Wallet.
Obviously it is a FAKE site made by some joker and crook (JIADI Co.,Ltd).

Fake site:
https://froglast.com/products/carbon-wallet?_pos=1&_sid=9f1a02f7a&_ss=r
https://newsnews.store/products/carbon-wallet
We are currently only selling it on Kickstarter and this web does not get any approval from our team.

Paypal, please immediately block this impostor which is causing us a lot of problems.

HeavenGeek Team.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I also had an awfull experience. I ordered a Window Protection Film and paid about 70$. It was not at all as described. Do I asked paypal for help. They asked to send back to china. That would cost me more, than the product. Paypal sucks. They won‘t help at all. They even protect such companys.
Highlighted
Contributor

The only solution you will get from the lower level Paypal robots, will be to send it back at a cost greater than its value!! Jiadi-co is a known scammer operating with the full knowledge of Paypal. All you can do is post your thoughts wherever you can on this forum and other internet sites with the hope that you will ultimately be heard by someone at PayPal with the interest and authority to correct this situation!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I just checked out my UPS charge for returning my non-battery operated pruners (video) which turned out to be a poor quality hand operated pruners and it showed a $100.00 plus charge. This is my cost to return a $42.00 hand pruners. PayPal offered to cover up to $30.00 of the shipping cost if I did everything correctly. Wow what a deal from PayPal and why in the heck is this Chinese Company, JIADI still doing business in the USA?

Highlighted
Contributor

I had exactly the same experience with the pruners I ordered! That is how the Jiadi scam works!!
Highlighted
Contributor

They are also selling power washer parts, linked to Instagram ads.
Highlighted
Contributor

I bought a product for my mother more than 20 days ago and I didn't receive any updates. They don't want to return my money.

Highlighted
New Community Member

crooks indeed they are!

Ordered a power sprayer total 30.00 still waiting six weeks later for to arrive... what is PAYPAL doing about this ??? Jiadi-Co.LTD ??

lISTED AS A CLOTHING PURCHASE ON PAYPAL