cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD

Why is PayPal allowing this fraudulent activity, if not aiding and abetting it? One can easily be led to believe that they are complicit in this scam.
Highlighted
Contributor

exactly same happened to me PAYPAL are complicit in the scam😡 im in the process of trying to get money back from my card provider 🤞

Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered a the clippers, charge to my bank account was 46.97, did not receive anything now 2 months later
Highlighted
Contributor

We got caught out by these crooks as well, has anyone had any help through the ACCC in Australia. As with everyone else PayPal has been impossible to contact. 

JIADI Co.,Ltd,     PayPal = deceptive behaviour.

What other payment methods to members use?

Highlighted
Contributor

As you can see from this thread, people from all over the world are being scammed for multiple products in many different countries!! I hope that our Continued complaints will ultimately get the attention of someone higher up in Paypal’s food chain!
Highlighted
Contributor

Same bait and switch story here. I just sent mine back to China at a cost of $20. This is company is a FRAUD knowingly switching products and when I contacted them first, their "review" said I got what I ordered despite their own ad. So escalating this thru PayPal requires sending it back. This is unacceptable from PayPal allowing this company to rip off countless people and not supporting US. Especially as there are at least 80 victims posting right here. As soon as this ends, whatever it ends in, I will NO LONGER USE PAYPAL FOR ANYTHING unless they fully credit my account for the original $46 AND my $20 costs to return. Ball is in your court PayPal. 

Highlighted

They’ve charged me £16.97 I haven’t even ordered anything!!! Work that one out ?
Highlighted

I ordered shears and still have not received them, it's been about a month already. I'm so upset. What can we do to get our money back
Highlighted
Contributor

You will not get your money back! You have been scammed by Jiadi! Suggest you continue complaining to Paypay! Eventually I think that we will be heard!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Makes me wonder how many people have to complain before PayPal take any notice. I for one, will not use PayPal again as my credit card company gives me more Protection.