cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD

I wish I could share your optimism regarding Palpal’s interest in resolving this blatant fraud that Jiadi Co Ltd is perpetuating on the PayPal community. But I agree that all the victims must continue to complain!!!
Highlighted

Paypal dont give a **bleep**, the resolution takes so long that the piece of crap item they deliver is finally delivered via china post after two months and the file is closed.. no refund!

Highlighted
Contributor

I had a similar experience. Ordered a Lego storage bucket in March. Did not receive it, nor a confirmation email from the shipper but was charged by PayPal. Filed a dispute with PayPal in early April. Out of the blue, I received something completely different than my original order in mid-April and again no paperwork with a way to contact customer service to resolve directly with the shipper. What was sent was not even close to what was represented on the Facebook ad. Today, PayPal denied my claim saying the shipper provided tracking info so the shipper had fulfilled the order. I guess it doesn’t matter that what they sent was not what was ordered. I am surprised Jiadi doesn’t just ship shredded paper inside envelopes because apparently all they need is to provide a tracking number and PayPal will validate their transaction.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal must be complicit in this scam.
Highlighted

I opened a dispute in the Resolution Centre because the sandals I purchased from Jiadi co LTD on FB never arrived. PayPal CLOSED the dispute without any outcome and without authorisation from me. I am in the process of trying to contact them to get this reopened, but I'm not holding my breath. Absolute scam of a company and PayPal don't care. I'm seriously losing faith in PayPal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Make your feelings known on social media.  If PAYPAL does not support buyers;  people should stop using them.  That's it. We can go where we want!

Highlighted
Contributor

Post this all over your social media. I did,  Let them know about JIADI-CO LTD/  TOMATOACID/    and be sure to add that PAYPAL is not supporting its customers.  They will not like the bad publicity but people have to be warned!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Should PayPal be made to reimburse us?

Highlighted
Contributor

Also just got scammed by them. PayPal doesn't seem to care about them keeping this scam going. They allegedly shipped my product but didn't pay for shipping. Thus they got a tracking number which they provided to me and PayPal saying they had sent it out...
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal acknowledged their mistake and are apparently refunding back my money. Let's see what happens. Thanks