Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

suelofton
Contributor
Contributor
Not a good company!!!
Login to Me Too

Johnny122
were is my order?
Login to Me Too

BABBITTHLYNN
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a toy for my kids in mid april.  Havent received it yet.  Company said it shipped.   Its AUG now.   I requested a refund and they wont refund my money!

Login to Me Too

ikew1
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome to the club. Not sure why PayPal has not banned them and refunded our money.

Login to Me Too

PhotoPhritz
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly as described... is what happened to me.  This is FRAUD.  I was even charged sales tax that was too high for local.  I got an adjustment per my request, but Sales Tax?  If this is not a US company where I can return defective goods (instead of sending back to China), then sales tax should not have been charged.

These people should NOT be allowed on PayPal, and after this experience, I'm tempted to just jettison PayPal.  No real help from them.

Login to Me Too

Waisabi

I was just scammed by them also.  exact situation.  Ad was from Instagram. 

Login to Me Too

Zhigo
Contributor
Contributor
I posted here about this same scam 2 wks ago, after finding over 50 other complaintants beside myself. Just today PayPal Resolution Center denied my refund demand after REPEATEDLY giving evidence of the scam! They denied it on my failure to provide a tracking number for returning these $ Store shears to HK which will cost me another $20 ALSO knowing that there is no actual USPS tracking number for international shipments...only the US Customs number that is of no effect once they reach our border. In my opinion, PayPal's refusal to research their own complaints shows complicity in perpetuating this theft. As soon as my ebay sales are final, I will be gladly closing my account as I have no interest in entrusting my money in the hands of those who care less about honest customers than protecting thieves.
Login to Me Too

bravokilo
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand why PayPal is continuing to allow this company to do this. They are clearly using bait and switch. They make you think you are buying the electric shears but if you click the dropdown menu there is a selection of 8" pruning shears and the electric. The 8" shears are actually what you are buying. The electric shears are $110 or more depending on which website you go to. All of the photos are related to the electric shear so they trick you into thinking you are buying an 8" electric shear. The cost of returning is so expensive they expect people to just give up. PayPal has to stop allowing them to use their service. 

Complain to your bank even if you used a direct transfer instead of your debit card. My bank took my application over the phone and 3 days later I got a letter saying they had already credited back to my account. 

Login to Me Too

Blc49
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered off facebook. The website said goodforyou.net...once I went through paypal the activity showed Jaidi for clothing. Have tried to contact paypal and the web.. no results yet. I will try going through bank. I ask for it to be canceled .
Login to Me Too

Brenmul
Contributor
Contributor
I am also refusing anyone who asks for PayPal payment- their resolution process is laughable and quite frankly, bordering on dishonesty. If we all refuse to deal with PayPal again , they might get the message!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.