cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD

Every time I see an advert on Facebook, if I have the time I warn people that Paypal will not help or refund them, so check the reviews and research the company before parting with your hard earned money. Beware the “Bait and Switch “ merchant and beware of Paypal 

Highlighted
Contributor

I am victim of same pruning shears scam! Paypal representatives offer no help other than telling me that I must return the item using DHL or UPS ($80.30 cost) in order to get the approved refund ($38.98)!! Impossible to get past lower level ofPaypal robots to speak to someone in authority! Jiadi has been sued over problems with a number of products it sells, yet Paypal continues to be complicit in their scheme. Very disappointed and will think twice before I use Paypal again!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered the two electric pruners for $30 each and instead got two pairs of hand pruners maybe worth $2. This is the last time I will ever order something from Facebook ad. I know I will never get my money back but I will announce what Jiadi-Co. LTD did every chance I get on Facebook and email.

Highlighted
Contributor

It is unfortunate that there is no way to contact someone in a position of authority at Paypal who would be willing to look into this scam and put an end to it!
Highlighted
Contributor

It doesn't make sense if PayPal has there bank account when they receive the money. They need to check on websites they sell stuff .
Highlighted
Contributor

That’s why I think PayPal or someone at PayPal is complicit in this scam - they could easily refund everyone and close this company’s account but all they do is advertise a service whereby you are protected against fraud and then the moment you ask for protection, they withdraw it!
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal referred me to a debt collection agency and threatened court action as my bank blocked them from taking the £24.99 they wanted to tx to JIADI. The shoes ???? eventually arrived ( despite my cancelling the order - before they were shipped) They are cheap plastic with what looks like cardboard in the soles. It was going g to cost me a sac much to return them so I made a stand but PAyPal have broken me. I am on a pension and cannot afford to be defrauded. At least now the threats / phone calls will stop and I can close my PayPal account. Put as I have used them regularly for years. I don’t trust them now so won’t use again.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have made a request to PAYPAL that Jiadi_Co  be suspended as a recipient of PAYPAL FUNDS.  Everyone should do this and not use PAYPAL if they do not help.  As several folks have complained, this company should be red-flagged.

here is what happened to me-- ordered 2 of the black fabric planters.  Sent money.  Weeks later, I get a suspicious-looking email asking for my address. I contact the "tomatoacid" email and was told my mailing address was incomplete but they shipped anyway!  It is missing a street address. If I ever get it; I will report in.  I suggest we all put the name of this company and TOMATOACID  on our social media to warn others.   I might also add that the lack of support from PAYPAL also be mentioned.

Good Luck everyone!  I'm mad for you and for us!

Highlighted
New Community Member

I'm so upset that Facebook is advertising these products like they are legit businesses, then we send money thinking we are getting what we paid for,SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!
Highlighted

I am in total agreement with you. PayPal is aware of this bogus Co