cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD

I don't understand why PayPal is continuing to allow this company to do this. They are clearly using bait and switch. They make you think you are buying the electric shears but if you click the dropdown menu there is a selection of 8" pruning shears and the electric. The 8" shears are actually what you are buying. The electric shears are $110 or more depending on which website you go to. All of the photos are related to the electric shear so they trick you into thinking you are buying an 8" electric shear. The cost of returning is so expensive they expect people to just give up. PayPal has to stop allowing them to use their service. 

Complain to your bank even if you used a direct transfer instead of your debit card. My bank took my application over the phone and 3 days later I got a letter saying they had already credited back to my account. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered off facebook. The website said goodforyou.net...once I went through paypal the activity showed Jaidi for clothing. Have tried to contact paypal and the web.. no results yet. I will try going through bank. I ask for it to be canceled .
Highlighted
Contributor

I am also refusing anyone who asks for PayPal payment- their resolution process is laughable and quite frankly, bordering on dishonesty. If we all refuse to deal with PayPal again , they might get the message!
Highlighted
Contributor

Cancel your PAYPAL acct and tell everyone you know about it.

Highlighted
Contributor

I agree, PayPal are negligent by continuing to allow this scam company to trade using their guarantee, especially as there so many complaints.
Highlighted
Contributor

I am trying to identify an address for this job. They have sent me an address for return but looks dodgy to me. Do PayPal have an address.

Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased a retractable table tennis net with free bats and balls. Only received bats and balls. Took this to Pay Pay resolution centre and ‘won’. Now told to return items to China to get full refund. Items were sent to me from third party in Sydney Australia. I live in Queensland but they won’t let me return to Sydney. Cost to return to China will be $22. Went to Australia Post office to post items but address given to me by seller was not specific and post office customer service operation would not send. Sound like a real SCAM. So called Pay Pal protection is worth nothing. 

Highlighted
Contributor

There must be another way to pay for stuff, I’ve gone monzo, great service.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered the same net and also just got the paddles and balls. Am now told to return them for a refund. I don’t trust them to be honest about the return and refuse to pay more $. PayPal is complicit in this action. They have a ton of complaints about this company so they know what is going on. I will close my paypal account.
Highlighted
Contributor

I am still continuing to fight my corner, the case resulution delayed yet again. False tracking is not being picked up by PayPal & I have been asked to supply a letter from UK Post Office saying that they do not recognize the tracking. As if the post office would actually supply me with such a thing ??? The people dealing with these issues at Paypal are clueless to how individual countries postoffices work. I have sent links to PayPal asking them to read this forum together with the FB group "Jiadi.Co-LTD ripped me off" with over 700 complaints. Facebook have now taken several of their selling sites down. However I still can't get my head around the lack of care from PayPal who are obviously not fit for purpose.