cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD

PayPal is actually doing nothin about it. They say the transaction is legit. Even though I never received the item or have any communication with the seller because the website was closed down.
Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased two of these "Solar-Powered Easy Bird Fountain Kit - Great Addition to Your Garden!" on May 21, 2020.

I have not received my product and have requested several times to be updated on the shipping. This is the information I getshow the products are still in China.

When I click on the website attached to this company I get a page that saves "this shop is unavailable."

There are plenty of complaints about this company in the Paypal community.

I believe it would be safe to say this is a scam and do not try to buy this Solar-Powered Easy Bird Fountain Kit - Great Addition to Your Garden!"

Highlighted
Contributor

Might as well throw them away if you do get them. They are horrible
Highlighted
Contributor

I had the same issue. Was given a tracking number from an order I made in February. In may after many emails to JIADI, I contacted PayPal. JIADI gave paypal a different tracking # that show it was delivered. But I never received the product and my tracking shows it never made it to canada. So now they want me to go to canada post and confirm the sellers tracking didnt get delivered to me....such a run around when they know full well the company is a scam!
Highlighted
Contributor

I work for the Postal Service , I was to print the shipping info. Will file fraud via my credit card company.
Highlighted
Contributor

That’s a great idea. Thank you.
Highlighted
Contributor

They ruled against me same scam sent a tracking number weeks after my order and through resolution pa pal section when check Australia Post they said the tracking number was a different name and address although the suburb was the same Perhaps pay pal icons are plasted all over there site that's why they continue to favour Jiadi in the claims I lost my money cold but don't worry the media will soon catch up with them Ian b
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree. I ran into the same issue and was they provided a tracking number so that’s “proof” that it was delivered.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Totally agree

Highlighted
Contributor

After reading all comments abt JIADI co Ltd I wish I had never ever ordered anything from this place!!! Ordered Off of FB before reading any of comments!!! Happy h my why does Pay pal let them do this????