Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

CarolDS
Contributor
Contributor
They are a big scam. I never received my merchandise! It has been 2 full months. They are bandits.
Login to Me Too

Mazzespana
Contributor
Contributor

How on earth are they being allowed to get away with this?

Login to Me Too

rckuner
Contributor
Contributor

This was ordered on March 20, 2020 and took 84 days for a package to be delivered. Paid with PayPal

The package received did NOT contain the item ordered. 

Is this now FRAUD?

PayPal denied the claim for 41.98 because Jiadi supplied a tracking # showing delivery of a package. Pointed out that the package contained only a cheap clipper, they did not address that HUGE discrepancy and just denied. ARE THEY BLIND?

Do you see the difference? Please acknowledge!

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Mazzespana
Contributor
Contributor

I received a piece of foam one day in the post labelled picnic mat. I had no idea why it had been delivered, it was a rubbish piece of foam so I binned it! 

On checking the tracking information for a sun lounger I’d ordered, I learnt that the “sun lounger” had been delivered!

My postman explained that the bar code on my parcel with the piece of foam in would show that my parcel ie my sun lounger had been delivered! 

Login to Me Too

rborhani
Contributor
Contributor
see my earlier post. After filing a IC3 complaint against this company and providing a copy to pay pal, they changed my claim category and refunded my money. I highly recommend that you file an IC3 complaint if you have been scammed by this company. https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Login to Me Too

Jenny2000
Contributor
Contributor
NEVER order from these crooks. They as well as PayPal have strung me on for weeks. I cannot get a refund from either one.
Login to Me Too

33RiveJo
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t understand how is PayPal still allowing for this to happen! I try to open a claim after finding out this was a fraud and my bank account being hacked and all PayPal did was to provide me with a tracking number given to them by this seller that showed the item was delivered! When I call fedex to confirmed they said that non of my info matched the tracking number so I had been given someone else tracking info just to close the case with PayPal. But what’s funny is the fact that PayPal just went thru with it seen that the tracking info didn’t even match the info provided by seller in a different message. It had different tracking number different shipping date even different shipping country. I am done with PayPal not going to be using them for any future transactions!
Login to Me Too

Flibble_2004
New Community Member
I waited 2 months for the shoes I ordered, just shy of £30. I repeatedly asked for my back only to be told that they were in-transit. They have finally arrived and are in no way anything like advertised. PayPal have been useless. I have asked for return information, repeated cries for a refund and have had nothing. I’ve even sent several dissatisfied reviews to PayPal about their customer service too. I just don’t understand what is the point of PayPal if we’re not protected from scam companies like this?!
Login to Me Too

IamActiveUser
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely the worst to deal with, unbelievable took 7 weeks for me to receive something which turned out to be not what I ordered! PayPal certinlay has not been helpful at all.. not only is PayPal unreachable but now their automated system says ship it back to get your money yet not even a return label.. so now I have something which I didn't order and don't have my money, so to get my money back, I have to spend more money and wait several weeks. Absolutely terrible experience with JIADI and most definitely PayPal too

Login to Me Too

morgi1
Contributor
Contributor

You need to CALL PayPal and get through to an agent. Just stay on the phone until you can actually talk to someone. Their online resolution center procedure is a waste of time. I applied twice through that procedure and was rejected twice. I, as many others have, ordered an item and eventually received a different item. The resolution center seems like a pretty automated system that does not perceive the details of the case. As with many others, I was told to return the item for a refund. I did not want to pay more $ (the postage most likely more than the original price) to return the item, and who would trust Jiadi in any case to truthfully say that the item had been returned. I finally talked to an agent and explained the situation and also referred him to this forum where HUNDREDS of people are complaining about this company. I also told him I referred the matter to my State AG and that I would not use PayPal again if I didn't get a refund. I then got a refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.