Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD

@DSanch 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for the help. I will definitely keep this for future reference. 😃

Highlighted

Banditos..

CAn not pay pal not help.

orded for 180 usd dec 2019

have not receced nothing.

BAd Karma

Highlighted
Contributor

We purchased 2 phone holders that fell apart the minute we tried to use them. none of our devices would fit in to cut outs and now looking at the website they came from this product is no longer sold. I took 6 months to get these thing but they had out money the night we ordered. We will never go through this again. We will definitely research before ordering. We literally spent $36.00 for two pieces of plastic the size of  credit cards.

Highlighted
Contributor

SCAM these clipper suck. My 15 dollar Remingtons are better than these *bleep*.

Highlighted
Contributor

They are thieves. I just finished with them through PayPal. They provided paypal with a confirmation # that was sent to a whole diff address than mine. US Post Office refused to give me proof that package wasn't delivered to me. They knew this would happen so they kept saying they sent it. Post office did finally give me a range of house # with street name and city where the confirmation # package went to. Not to me. After so many back and forth, I finally got a refund. They're using PayPal ans US Postal Service to scam people. They used the site froglast.com. of course the site is no longer in existence. They made it seem like package was to be sent from LA when in reality it was China. It was a fake front. They are disgusting and should be banned from PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

i brought a disco light back in early march 2020, it took forever to hear from the sellers about my package, so i contacted them and few weeks later was provided with a tracking number and then the tracking told me very little no names, or details like normal tracking, the tracking took forever then in June is said delivery for today, i waited and waited but nothing, then the tracking updated to delivered , but not delivered to me. i called Australia post and had to wait over two weeks for them to look into it then they told me that the parcel with the tracking wasn't addressed to me, not my name and not my address, they told me that wasn't my package.. so hear i am trying to get my money back, paypal taking way over a month to make a decision. even the site i brought this from is no longer, been taken down, i saw this on Facebook as a add and it linked up to a shop called ifloveway and is based in china. although all has been removed except on Facebook. i cant believe scams like this can even have an account on paypal.. don't they shut these accounts down.. you think its safe if you can use paypal.. not always the case.. i have provided the receipt and the conversation with Australia post and my order from shop, all  Jiadi-Co.LTD sent  was the tracking with no evidence, the tracking they provided was the one Australia post said wasn't addressed to me.. and im still sitting here waiting for my money back.. almost 5 month ago now..  good bye money.. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

TOTAL SCAM

PAYPAL:    DO NOT LET THIS COMPANY DO BUSINESS THROUGH YOUR PAYMENT PORTAL. TERRIBLE, JUST TERRIBLE.

Scam alert to any and all potential buyers from JIADI Co.,Ltd

Now PayPal will not even issue a refund. Sorry, I won't be doing business like this again.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Bought a screen protector for $16USD, got charged twice totalling $54USD after shipping and taxes back at the beginning of May. Still no refund, nothing and it's almost August. Paypal ain't doing **bleep** either and just letting this **bleep** slide when even the tracking number shows that the tracking number has "expired". WTF Paypal.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a black solar fountain, and got nothing!  After involving Paypal and many, many emails to Jiadi in Guangdong China, they sent the supposed package---which was a very cheap soft package of alcohol wipes, not a solar fountain!  

After many more weeks of complaint, Paypal contacted them and they agreed on a refund of the original $28.  That was conditioned on my returning the alcohol wipes (which is illegal to send in the U.S. as packaged).  The cost of sending them and getting a signed returned letter that they received it would have left me a further $70 plus out.  They also said the original package would have to be in the original condition--of course, even if I absorbed a loss of $70 plus, they could simply claim that something was wrong with the package (I have it in mint condition in the original shipping box....and sent by some subsidiary GoodofYou).

We simply would like the hundreds of clients listed online as having been bilked by Jiadi to pressure Paypal to drop their business relationships with them.  By allowing their customers to pay with Paypal, it makes them directly also responsible for Jiadi's frauds.

Yours kindly,  Stuart