cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Highlighted

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD

I did not order anything from this company but somehow they were able to charge my PayPal account. PayPal won't refund my money either.

Highlighted
Contributor

i ordered some sandals in april iv never had them they have lied that they have been delivered they have given me a false tracking number and have managed to convince paypal that they have delivered them to me i cannot believe even after sending paypal a screen shot of evidence that these people are scammers they are still supporting them over me

Highlighted
Contributor

Might as well give up after ready what other PayPal customers have gone through.  
I will be looking for another outfit that operates similar to PayPal.

if they don’t drop Jiadi-LTD I’m done

Ted Winzig 

Highlighted
Contributor

Ted, PayPal don’t care who uses them and for what- they seem to accept scammers with open arms and they don’t give a rat’s **bleep** for your or my wellbeing- we have been scammed and it’s our fault for trusting people who advertise on Facebook and for trusting Pay Pal to look after us - I don’t use either anymore!
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree I was scammed by them too. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I was scammed too. 100s of people have been. Look at Facebook group called Jiadi scammed me. I'm so upset with PayPal as I thought I was safe purchasing through them. I have complained through resolution centre, only to be given fake tracking numbers ( the Facebook group said that would happen- and it did 😒 Think I will have to consider canceling my PayPal account as the protection isnt there.
Highlighted
Contributor

Facebook doesn't care either.   I need to resolve my issue and wait a little longer for paypal to respond.

Highlighted
Contributor

Cancel PAYPAL and tell them why.  Then,  complain to FACEBOOK  that they don't vet their advertisers.  I will no longer use any advertiser I find on FACEBOOK and neither should anyone else.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Dear, on 8 April I purchased from Jiadi Co.Ltd the for 30,64 USD the iPhone connector to the TV but never received the item. Now I read that it is a scam, therefore please refund that money, thanks. 

Best Volker <removed>

Highlighted
Contributor

I never got my package.  And I'm really disappointed that PayPal is a part of this. The reason you use PayPal is to insure you have security.  Will not use PayPal again.