Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JIADIThieves 

Yep sadly another one of these...

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JIADIThieves 

Yep sadly another one of these...

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ErkanKnopp
I ordered three charging cables type c. The order should have arrived at the end of February. But nothing has arrived. On at not at the neighbors. To my email where my cables would be came the answer she has arrived and finished. After that I switched on Paypal buyer protection and they have given me the same answer: Goods has arrived and finished. What is this buyer protection for if you are sitting on the cost of 26.57 dollars.
Login to Me Too

Loligirl
New Community Member
I agree :hundred_points:. I ordered from their website off of Facebook on April 24th. It is now June 13th and haven't received anything. On May 28th I filed a complaint. They responded to PayPal that the items are being shipped I just want my money back. This has been beyond frustrating. This company is a sham. I advise everyone don't order from them. They are a rip-off
Login to Me Too

terryh
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely, they are a complete scam. PayPal are as much use as a chocolate  fireguard ,so I have lost £30 !!!!!!!!

As pensioners that is a lot of money and the shoes were a treat for my wife during shielding lockdown.

even at my age I would give them a bloody good hiding, robbing toerags !!!!!

Login to Me Too

AJSEM
Contributor
Contributor

I too had this problem, contacted me to offer $3 refund, don't think I want to pursue it. Very disappointed with my shoes as not as advertised.

Login to Me Too

lizziebonksymoo
Contributor
Contributor

Why are they still trading? I am so annoyed i also lost £40 to them! I ordered an item that came and was completely not what i expected! Infact rubbish. Ater trying to communicate for months with no reply i finally got a return address! Guess what no refund! Got on to Paypal no support what so ever. They should not imply that buyers have protection through them because we don't. Paypal is rubbish. So disappointed with them.

Login to Me Too

PhotoPhritz
Contributor
Contributor
They are scum... and so is PayPal for continuing to work w them. I’ve dropped any payments thru PayPal. Hit them both where it hurts... quit using them. Their profits will drop.
Login to Me Too

uselessb4st4rds
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered, paid, tried to get a refund, case settled in the favour of the seller. Asked my bank to dispute so Paypal deducted the amount plus a surcharge. Realised this weeks later as decided not to use this useless service anymore. When asked for a proper solution only received templates as answers.

They tried to get the amount collected that would have tripled the amount. Collection company showed some sympathy.

Still trying to get my money back but Paypal tells me that I am over 18 so I am responsible for things I pay for. LOL

Long story short, collecting for fraudsters is fraud as well. I refuse to lose my money, they refuse to take it back from Jiadi. Ah yeah, of course Jiadi by now disappeared, probably just moved to a different email address...

DO NOT USE PAYPAL, YOUR BANK PROTECTS YOU SO JUST USE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

Login to Me Too

millarcrys78
New Community Member
Rip off artists using different company names. Do not give them money because they will take your money and send you nothing! PayPal didn’t even try to help me ffs
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.