Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Ianb719
Contributor
Contributor
They ruled against me same scam sent a tracking number weeks after my order and through resolution pa pal section when check Australia Post they said the tracking number was a different name and address although the suburb was the same Perhaps pay pal icons are plasted all over there site that's why they continue to favour Jiadi in the claims I lost my money cold but don't worry the media will soon catch up with them Ian b
Login to Me Too

Cobaltflash
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I ran into the same issue and was they provided a tracking number so that’s “proof” that it was delivered.
Login to Me Too

liscardiva
Contributor
Contributor
Happened the same to me. I bought an straight machine for my hair using a PO BOX as a Delivery address. The tracking number received said the item was delivered, but I didn't received, no my neighbors, no in my PO BOX, no in my living place, NOTHING. I open a dispute with ebay and they denied because the item was received following the tracking information of the seller. Just search the company name on Google and saw that is an Scam company. And suppose they still making their fraud. So sad for PayPal!!
Login to Me Too

Jam1888
New Community Member

Totally agree

Login to Me Too

suelofton
Contributor
Contributor
After reading all comments abt JIADI co Ltd I wish I had never ever ordered anything from this place!!! Ordered Off of FB before reading any of comments!!! Happy h my why does Pay pal let them do this????
Login to Me Too

Morkers999
Contributor
Contributor

I agree! Unfortunately I ordered from this company without checking and was obviously concerned after reading the awful reviews. I cancelled the order within 12 hours but they responded that my goods were ready to be shipped. I have filed a complaint with PayPal but they are saying I have to wait until 21 June to see if the seller responds. I am disappointed with the PayPal response as the Company say you can cancel orders within 12 hours. Obviously a disreputable company and shame on PayPal for dealing with these people. I am not hopeful of getting my money back but my credit card company have advised me to contact their fraud department if I have no response in a few days. 

Login to Me Too

geonan2

I just ordered a saw for my husband for fathers day.  He saw it on FB.
I figured since it only used PayPal, it was legit....... but have never received notification from the company or receipt.
I only received the email from PayPal and the money was taken out right away.  😞  😞  

Login to Me Too

CatMitch
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the multifunction circular saw and blade June 1, 2020 it's a bait and switch scam I received a package of 3 miniature saw blades a month and a half later.  I filed a dispute with Paypal for item not as described, but it's not even worth the cost to ship the blades back to a company based in China hiding behind Paypal return policy and stealing in plain sight.  

Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL can resolve the case in a timely fashion and remove Jiadi-Ltd from client list. I trusted them because I trusted PAYPAL. Paypal is just as sleazy and duplicitious as Jiadi-Ltd. There is no shipping delay. This is fraud , as  many other users can attest.

Both Jiadi and PAYPAL  are delaying resolving this.  PAYPAL just extends the deadline and is "waiting for " Jiadi.   Jiadi send out an email to verify shipping, which I did.      I want my 41.98 returned. Never received product ordered so the money is due to me.

LESSON LEARNED---   NEVER BUY AN ITEM OFF FACEBOOK.   NEVER EXPECT PAYPAL TO AID THEIR CUSTOMERS.   BUYERS BEWARE!!

Login to Me Too

AJSEM
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from Facebook too, sandals, they looked good quality. Arrived a couple of days ago, total rubbish is all I can say!
Ordered in April, unaware they were coming from China, they have arrived all scraped and damaged. Have contacted their ‘support’ help email, but guess, no response. After reading the different statements here I might be as well write it off, hopefully PayPal will suspend them. Haven’t bought through Facebook before and won’t be tempted again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.