Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

azzabar
Contributor
Contributor

We purchased 2 phone holders that fell apart the minute we tried to use them. none of our devices would fit in to cut outs and now looking at the website they came from this product is no longer sold. I took 6 months to get these thing but they had out money the night we ordered. We will never go through this again. We will definitely research before ordering. We literally spent $36.00 for two pieces of plastic the size of  credit cards.

Login to Me Too

mslaaw
Contributor
Contributor

SCAM these clipper suck. My 15 dollar Remingtons are better than these *bleep*.

Login to Me Too

JuneGuy
Contributor
Contributor
They are thieves. I just finished with them through PayPal. They provided paypal with a confirmation # that was sent to a whole diff address than mine. US Post Office refused to give me proof that package wasn't delivered to me. They knew this would happen so they kept saying they sent it. Post office did finally give me a range of house # with street name and city where the confirmation # package went to. Not to me. After so many back and forth, I finally got a refund. They're using PayPal ans US Postal Service to scam people. They used the site froglast.com. of course the site is no longer in existence. They made it seem like package was to be sent from LA when in reality it was China. It was a fake front. They are disgusting and should be banned from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Rocksammy
Contributor
Contributor

i brought a disco light back in early march 2020, it took forever to hear from the sellers about my package, so i contacted them and few weeks later was provided with a tracking number and then the tracking told me very little no names, or details like normal tracking, the tracking took forever then in June is said delivery for today, i waited and waited but nothing, then the tracking updated to delivered , but not delivered to me. i called Australia post and had to wait over two weeks for them to look into it then they told me that the parcel with the tracking wasn't addressed to me, not my name and not my address, they told me that wasn't my package.. so hear i am trying to get my money back, paypal taking way over a month to make a decision. even the site i brought this from is no longer, been taken down, i saw this on Facebook as a add and it linked up to a shop called ifloveway and is based in china. although all has been removed except on Facebook. i cant believe scams like this can even have an account on paypal.. don't they shut these accounts down.. you think its safe if you can use paypal.. not always the case.. i have provided the receipt and the conversation with Australia post and my order from shop, all  Jiadi-Co.LTD sent  was the tracking with no evidence, the tracking they provided was the one Australia post said wasn't addressed to me.. and im still sitting here waiting for my money back.. almost 5 month ago now..  good bye money.. 

Login to Me Too

PMRaber
New Community Member

TOTAL SCAM

PAYPAL:    DO NOT LET THIS COMPANY DO BUSINESS THROUGH YOUR PAYMENT PORTAL. TERRIBLE, JUST TERRIBLE.

Scam alert to any and all potential buyers from JIADI Co.,Ltd

Now PayPal will not even issue a refund. Sorry, I won't be doing business like this again.

Login to Me Too

ZackW1
New Community Member

Bought a screen protector for $16USD, got charged twice totalling $54USD after shipping and taxes back at the beginning of May. Still no refund, nothing and it's almost August. Paypal ain't doing **bleep** either and just letting this **bleep** slide when even the tracking number shows that the tracking number has "expired". WTF Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Hilbert-80
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a black solar fountain, and got nothing!  After involving Paypal and many, many emails to Jiadi in Guangdong China, they sent the supposed package---which was a very cheap soft package of alcohol wipes, not a solar fountain!  

After many more weeks of complaint, Paypal contacted them and they agreed on a refund of the original $28.  That was conditioned on my returning the alcohol wipes (which is illegal to send in the U.S. as packaged).  The cost of sending them and getting a signed returned letter that they received it would have left me a further $70 plus out.  They also said the original package would have to be in the original condition--of course, even if I absorbed a loss of $70 plus, they could simply claim that something was wrong with the package (I have it in mint condition in the original shipping box....and sent by some subsidiary GoodofYou).

We simply would like the hundreds of clients listed online as having been bilked by Jiadi to pressure Paypal to drop their business relationships with them.  By allowing their customers to pay with Paypal, it makes them directly also responsible for Jiadi's frauds.

Yours kindly,  Stuart

Login to Me Too

CatMitch
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had seen this community board before I ordered I got caught in this company bait and switch facebook scam too.  I placed an order for a Multifunctional Circular saw and blade only to receive a package of 3 saw blades.  This company absolutely clearly implied I was purchasing the circular saw with blades and they are more than willing to play the PayPal resolution game and hide behind the policy to prevent refund.  Implying they are glad to take back return as long as I ship it back to their address Building 2, Jiasheng Technology Park, No. 422 Yanglang Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province via DHL or UPS.  Note they gave just enough of a mailing address but no mail code there are several different mail codes for this location in China.  So while they imply you can mail it back they make it extremely difficult to do so and costly for the buyer.  These are thieves stealing and hiding in plain sight buyer beware.

Login to Me Too

Soulate
Contributor
Contributor

I just spent many hours to pursue getting a $39 refund.  PayPal twice ruled in favor of Jiadi based on false information provided by Jiadi.  They sent a fraudulent tracing number that I pursued with the USPS wasting both my time and the Postal workers time to prove that the tracking number was to a different name and address but the same zip code and it showed the package had been delivered.  I went to all this effort not to get the $39 back but to try and prove to PayPal the this company is a fraud and they should cease to do business with them.  However, they don't seem to care.  I had a great deal of difficulty just to get documentation to them to prove my case.  They made it hard every step.  A hollow victory.    

Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me.  I am cancelling my PAYPAL Account,  Facebook is next because they permit fraudulent advertisers to use their site.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.