Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Mazzespana
Contributor
Contributor

I received a piece of foam one day in the post labelled picnic mat. I had no idea why it had been delivered, it was a rubbish piece of foam so I binned it! 

On checking the tracking information for a sun lounger I’d ordered, I learnt that the “sun lounger” had been delivered!

My postman explained that the bar code on my parcel with the piece of foam in would show that my parcel ie my sun lounger had been delivered! 

Login to Me Too

Ianb719
Contributor
Contributor
Company will.be caught up too soon AFP have been informed Pay Pal might need to do explaining as well Ian b
Login to Me Too

Joanna367
Contributor
Contributor
I hope PayPal are held to account. They appear to be complicit and enabling this fraudulent company.
Login to Me Too

33RiveJo
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is actually doing nothin about it. They say the transaction is legit. Even though I never received the item or have any communication with the seller because the website was closed down.
Login to Me Too

garycascio
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased two of these "Solar-Powered Easy Bird Fountain Kit - Great Addition to Your Garden!" on May 21, 2020.

I have not received my product and have requested several times to be updated on the shipping. This is the information I getshow the products are still in China.

When I click on the website attached to this company I get a page that saves "this shop is unavailable."

There are plenty of complaints about this company in the Paypal community.

I believe it would be safe to say this is a scam and do not try to buy this Solar-Powered Easy Bird Fountain Kit - Great Addition to Your Garden!"

Login to Me Too

sassylassie6967
Contributor
Contributor
Why order from ANY website/social media, when scam rate is so HIGH! I am beyond fed up. I'll have to avoid online shopping altogether. Scammers ruin it for everyone!!!
Login to Me Too

CatMitch
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly true but PayPal is equally complicit disregarding multiple disputes against the same seller allowing them to give tracking numbers as proof of service delivery to buyer when they have actually shipped crap.

Login to Me Too

Misst60
Contributor
Contributor
This company has scammed me as well and PayPal will not refund my money. They have sent me 3 different tracking numbers and they all show 3 different delivery dates, and yet I have not received anything. I keep sending PayPal messages telling them this and they still won’t refund my money. I am ready to close my PayPal account because of this. Why would they side with a known scammer?
Login to Me Too

PhotoPhritz
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, I’m ready to leave PayPal, too... for their lack of Customer Support.
Login to Me Too

MollyWhitebear
Contributor
Contributor
They side with them because they've gotten their money right off the top already. They don't care.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.