Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Manmet40
Contributor
Contributor
£24.99 due out of my bank - to PayPal tomorrow. No shoes, company seems to have disappeared and all the comments on their Facebook site have been deleted. I have contacted my bank and they have suspended my account with PayPal who have failed to respond to my request to stop payment. I will close my PayPal account as they do not appear to be as safe as they claim to be.,
Login to Me Too

Davidb4305

Purchased a sunflower necklace from these crooks on february 2 FOR VALENTINES DAY - February 14th (SUPPOSEDLY HALF PRICE AT USD $28.98) off an Instagram ad. Raised a dispute with Paypal on February 19th as I did not receive item in time, or even a shipping advice.

item finally arrived om March 27th and Paypal denied my claim because the item has now been delivered.

PS - Purchased identical item on EBAY for $10 and it was delivered in 3 days.

**bleep****& es

Login to Me Too

ccb3

This same thing happened to me- I ordered a necklace that was advertised on Facebook, paid $28.98 that included expedited shipping, and never received the product. I filed a complaint with Paypal. Then the company provided tracking info, but I never received it, and Paypal decided in favor of the JIADI Co Limited since they provided tracking information.

Login to Me Too

RCS_324
Purchased this product Electric Grooming Trimmers March 24. 2020. Its now April 13, 2020 and I have no products, no store, no contact information. Merchant just put up a fake site, take your money and use PayPal to secure the funds. I have a tracking number that says USPS received notification of an item, but still awaiting a package. So I have definitely been scammed. It should be something PayPal can do to track these thieves down and restore what's lost.
Login to Me Too

REB99
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH AIDING AND ABETTING

Login to Me Too

Brenmul
Contributor
Contributor
I wholeheartedly agree. I am boycotting PayPal - I’m my eyes they are as crooked as Jiadi
Login to Me Too

Jam1888
New Community Member

I have received a pair of shoes from this company. Paid £24.99. They took ages to come and when they did they were shameful. I wouldn’t have looked at them in a charity shop. I don’t know whether I will get a refund. I may have to put this one down to experience. Don’t buy anything from China is the lesson to be learned here. They want me to post them back which would cost me even more money. Has anyone out there got a refund from this so called company?

Login to Me Too

Brenmul
Contributor
Contributor
Why is PayPal allowing this fraudulent activity, if not aiding and abetting it? One can easily be led to believe that they are complicit in this scam.
Login to Me Too

REB99
Contributor
Contributor

exactly same happened to me PAYPAL are complicit in the scam😡 im in the process of trying to get money back from my card provider 🤞

Login to Me Too

mtw147
New Community Member
I ordered a the clippers, charge to my bank account was 46.97, did not receive anything now 2 months later
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.