Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

Cancel your PAYPAL acct and tell everyone you know about it.

Login to Me Too

ANTHONYB69
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, PayPal are negligent by continuing to allow this scam company to trade using their guarantee, especially as there so many complaints.
Login to Me Too

Bwil
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to identify an address for this job. They have sent me an address for return but looks dodgy to me. Do PayPal have an address.

Login to Me Too

Goldie53
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a retractable table tennis net with free bats and balls. Only received bats and balls. Took this to Pay Pay resolution centre and ‘won’. Now told to return items to China to get full refund. Items were sent to me from third party in Sydney Australia. I live in Queensland but they won’t let me return to Sydney. Cost to return to China will be $22. Went to Australia Post office to post items but address given to me by seller was not specific and post office customer service operation would not send. Sound like a real SCAM. So called Pay Pal protection is worth nothing. 

Login to Me Too

Brenmul
Contributor
Contributor

There must be another way to pay for stuff, I’ve gone monzo, great service.

Login to Me Too

morgi1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same net and also just got the paddles and balls. Am now told to return them for a refund. I don’t trust them to be honest about the return and refuse to pay more $. PayPal is complicit in this action. They have a ton of complaints about this company so they know what is going on. I will close my paypal account.
Login to Me Too

ANTHONYB69
Contributor
Contributor
I am still continuing to fight my corner, the case resulution delayed yet again. False tracking is not being picked up by PayPal & I have been asked to supply a letter from UK Post Office saying that they do not recognize the tracking. As if the post office would actually supply me with such a thing ??? The people dealing with these issues at Paypal are clueless to how individual countries postoffices work. I have sent links to PayPal asking them to read this forum together with the FB group "Jiadi.Co-LTD ripped me off" with over 700 complaints. Facebook have now taken several of their selling sites down. However I still can't get my head around the lack of care from PayPal who are obviously not fit for purpose.
Login to Me Too

Brenmul
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I see an advert on Facebook, if I have the time I warn people that Paypal will not help or refund them, so check the reviews and research the company before parting with your hard earned money. Beware the “Bait and Switch “ merchant and beware of Paypal 

Login to Me Too

Lister58
Contributor
Contributor
I am victim of same pruning shears scam! Paypal representatives offer no help other than telling me that I must return the item using DHL or UPS ($80.30 cost) in order to get the approved refund ($38.98)!! Impossible to get past lower level ofPaypal robots to speak to someone in authority! Jiadi has been sued over problems with a number of products it sells, yet Paypal continues to be complicit in their scheme. Very disappointed and will think twice before I use Paypal again!!!
Login to Me Too

psims46
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered the two electric pruners for $30 each and instead got two pairs of hand pruners maybe worth $2. This is the last time I will ever order something from Facebook ad. I know I will never get my money back but I will announce what Jiadi-Co. LTD did every chance I get on Facebook and email.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.