Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

burnsan
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree.  I've waited five months for an item I order from them, and has yet to be delivered.  Paypal decided in favour of Jiadi saying they had provided a shipping label that shows it was sent to me.  BUT, their tracking number only tracked the item to China post.  Why is Paypal favouring this fraudulent company???

Login to Me Too

burnsan
Contributor
Contributor

Good question.  Paypal knows this company is a fraud and uses the same old excuse to explain delays.  PP knows the shipping labels are bogus.  Someone in the customer service dept took an extra step in my case and asked Jiadi to show them the shipping label they used to presumably send my packages out.  The shipping label said it was sent to Canada, Canada!!!  I got my refund after that

Good luck

Anita

Login to Me Too

mslaaw
Contributor
Contributor
Might as well throw them away if you do get them. They are horrible
Login to Me Too

Enatzz
Contributor
Contributor
Couldn't agree more. Ordered 22 April but did not get the items. I lost the dispute because they gave PayPal a different tracking number that was delivered.
Login to Me Too

burnsan
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, they did the same thing to me.  Sent Paypal a shipping label, BUT, when I kept at Paypal, and sent a message to their message centre, someone was good enough to take the time to reexamine the shipping label and determined it was fake.  Try their message centre and see what happens.  ALSO, Paypal initially told me to go to my post office too, yet they were not able to tell me if the item needed to be signed for or not.  If it doesn't need a signature, there is no way the post office can track it.  Good luck.  Update:  I'm still waiting for Paypal to refund me my money.  It's been over a month now, and still nothing

Login to Me Too

Enatzz
Contributor
Contributor
Couldn't agree more. I did not receive the items ordered 22 April. I lost the dispute because they gave PayPal a different tracking number that was delivered.
Login to Me Too

MTL0711
Contributor
Contributor

In the same situation with a different Chinese company - Dedebell Trade Co.  Was Paypal able to refund your money?

Login to Me Too

Icyy2
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue. Was given a tracking number from an order I made in February. In may after many emails to JIADI, I contacted PayPal. JIADI gave paypal a different tracking # that show it was delivered. But I never received the product and my tracking shows it never made it to canada. So now they want me to go to canada post and confirm the sellers tracking didnt get delivered to me....such a run around when they know full well the company is a scam!
Login to Me Too

renbrat
Contributor
Contributor
I work for the Postal Service , I was to print the shipping info. Will file fraud via my credit card company.
Login to Me Too

Cobaltflash
Contributor
Contributor
That’s a great idea. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.