Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Brenmul
Contributor
Contributor
Ted, PayPal don’t care who uses them and for what- they seem to accept scammers with open arms and they don’t give a rat’s **bleep** for your or my wellbeing- we have been scammed and it’s our fault for trusting people who advertise on Facebook and for trusting Pay Pal to look after us - I don’t use either anymore!
Login to Me Too

Goldie53
Contributor
Contributor

I agree I was scammed by them too. 

Login to Me Too

lindyloo67
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed too. 100s of people have been. Look at Facebook group called Jiadi scammed me. I'm so upset with PayPal as I thought I was safe purchasing through them. I have complained through resolution centre, only to be given fake tracking numbers ( the Facebook group said that would happen- and it did 😒 Think I will have to consider canceling my PayPal account as the protection isnt there.
Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

Facebook doesn't care either.   I need to resolve my issue and wait a little longer for paypal to respond.

Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

Cancel PAYPAL and tell them why.  Then,  complain to FACEBOOK  that they don't vet their advertisers.  I will no longer use any advertiser I find on FACEBOOK and neither should anyone else.

Login to Me Too

Volxmeyer
New Community Member

Dear, on 8 April I purchased from Jiadi Co.Ltd the for 30,64 USD the iPhone connector to the TV but never received the item. Now I read that it is a scam, therefore please refund that money, thanks. 

Best Volker <removed>

Login to Me Too

Sandracrosby
Contributor
Contributor

I never got my package.  And I'm really disappointed that PayPal is a part of this. The reason you use PayPal is to insure you have security.  Will not use PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

ANTHONYB69
Contributor
Contributor

Silly me, I ordered goods over two months ago from a Facebook add where the delivery time promised was 7 days. When the goods didn't arrive I tried to sign in but the selling site that I'd ordered from said it didn't recognise my login, so I couldn't track the order. There were several similar adverts for the same goods still on Facebook under different company names but not the one I'd ordered from. It was only when I reported it to Papal did I get the name Jiadi-Co.Ltd.

They then sent me supposedly tracking details that are not recognised  by any British courier & I've been waiting for over 2 months for my goods & the date my resolution decision keeps being extended.  

There is obviously an issue with the company so why is Paypal delaying a response?

Login to Me Too

Illalumni97
Contributor
Contributor
I had a very similar experience. It wasn’t until I filed a complaint with PayPal that I finally received an email with tracking info. A few weeks after a package with something completely not what I ordered showed up. Jiadi then provided proof to PayPal that a package (not the correct package) was delivered and PayPal subsequently denied my claim. I have been told that I could now file an incorrect item claim, but seeing other’s experience with trying to pursue those I am done dealing with PayPal on this and future transactions.
Login to Me Too

Sandracrosby
Contributor
Contributor

This will be my last time also.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.