Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Sandyhandy
Contributor
Contributor
I also had an awfull experience. I ordered a Window Protection Film and paid about 70$. It was not at all as described. Do I asked paypal for help. They asked to send back to china. That would cost me more, than the product. Paypal sucks. They won‘t help at all. They even protect such companys.
Login to Me Too

Lister58
Contributor
Contributor
The only solution you will get from the lower level Paypal robots, will be to send it back at a cost greater than its value!! Jiadi-co is a known scammer operating with the full knowledge of Paypal. All you can do is post your thoughts wherever you can on this forum and other internet sites with the hope that you will ultimately be heard by someone at PayPal with the interest and authority to correct this situation!!
Login to Me Too

dewhops
Contributor
Contributor

I just checked out my UPS charge for returning my non-battery operated pruners (video) which turned out to be a poor quality hand operated pruners and it showed a $100.00 plus charge. This is my cost to return a $42.00 hand pruners. PayPal offered to cover up to $30.00 of the shipping cost if I did everything correctly. Wow what a deal from PayPal and why in the heck is this Chinese Company, JIADI still doing business in the USA?

Login to Me Too

Lister58
Contributor
Contributor
I had exactly the same experience with the pruners I ordered! That is how the Jiadi scam works!!
Login to Me Too

Roycedj13
Contributor
Contributor
They are also selling power washer parts, linked to Instagram ads.
Login to Me Too

nodaari
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a product for my mother more than 20 days ago and I didn't receive any updates. They don't want to return my money.

Login to Me Too

JUNKERMARTIN
New Community Member

crooks indeed they are!

Ordered a power sprayer total 30.00 still waiting six weeks later for to arrive... what is PAYPAL doing about this ??? Jiadi-Co.LTD ??

lISTED AS A CLOTHING PURCHASE ON PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

wandadlong3

I did not order anything from this company but somehow they were able to charge my PayPal account. PayPal won't refund my money either.

Login to Me Too

djdebster
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered some sandals in april iv never had them they have lied that they have been delivered they have given me a false tracking number and have managed to convince paypal that they have delivered them to me i cannot believe even after sending paypal a screen shot of evidence that these people are scammers they are still supporting them over me

Login to Me Too

tcwinzig1
Contributor
Contributor

Might as well give up after ready what other PayPal customers have gone through.  
I will be looking for another outfit that operates similar to PayPal.

if they don’t drop Jiadi-LTD I’m done

Ted Winzig 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.