Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Brenmul
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal must be complicit in this scam.
Login to Me Too

Amanda22557766
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a dispute in the Resolution Centre because the sandals I purchased from Jiadi co LTD on FB never arrived. PayPal CLOSED the dispute without any outcome and without authorisation from me. I am in the process of trying to contact them to get this reopened, but I'm not holding my breath. Absolute scam of a company and PayPal don't care. I'm seriously losing faith in PayPal.

Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

Make your feelings known on social media.  If PAYPAL does not support buyers;  people should stop using them.  That's it. We can go where we want!

Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

Post this all over your social media. I did,  Let them know about JIADI-CO LTD/  TOMATOACID/    and be sure to add that PAYPAL is not supporting its customers.  They will not like the bad publicity but people have to be warned!!

Login to Me Too

tcwinzig1
Contributor
Contributor

Should PayPal be made to reimburse us?

Login to Me Too

marcpiwko
Contributor
Contributor
Also just got scammed by them. PayPal doesn't seem to care about them keeping this scam going. They allegedly shipped my product but didn't pay for shipping. Thus they got a tracking number which they provided to me and PayPal saying they had sent it out...
Login to Me Too

marcpiwko
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal acknowledged their mistake and are apparently refunding back my money. Let's see what happens. Thanks
Login to Me Too

dewhops
Contributor
Contributor

Did you receive a refund?

Login to Me Too

Rossanddom2
Contributor
Contributor
Re.Jaidi.co.ltd. on 17th February I paid £19.99 through PayPal to this so called company ..no sandals arrived..I got on to paypal..they said they had proof of delivery!! Then nothing ..not even showing me proof! I will close my account I cant get anywhere with then..I thought they safeguarded your money!!
Login to Me Too

casey27
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a scam. I orderd a pair of sandals advertised as £17 I clicked to authorise payment only to find a payment of £43 had been taken. I have emailed the company and contacted PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.