Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Moz54
Contributor
Contributor

We got caught out by these crooks as well, has anyone had any help through the ACCC in Australia. As with everyone else PayPal has been impossible to contact. 

JIADI Co.,Ltd,     PayPal = deceptive behaviour.

What other payment methods to members use?

Login to Me Too

Lister58
Contributor
Contributor
As you can see from this thread, people from all over the world are being scammed for multiple products in many different countries!! I hope that our Continued complaints will ultimately get the attention of someone higher up in Paypal’s food chain!
Login to Me Too

PapiDad
Contributor
Contributor

Same bait and switch story here. I just sent mine back to China at a cost of $20. This is company is a FRAUD knowingly switching products and when I contacted them first, their "review" said I got what I ordered despite their own ad. So escalating this thru PayPal requires sending it back. This is unacceptable from PayPal allowing this company to rip off countless people and not supporting US. Especially as there are at least 80 victims posting right here. As soon as this ends, whatever it ends in, I will NO LONGER USE PAYPAL FOR ANYTHING unless they fully credit my account for the original $46 AND my $20 costs to return. Ball is in your court PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Lindylou3
They’ve charged me £16.97 I haven’t even ordered anything!!! Work that one out ?
Login to Me Too

Mouseyzumba
I ordered shears and still have not received them, it's been about a month already. I'm so upset. What can we do to get our money back
Login to Me Too

Lister58
Contributor
Contributor
You will not get your money back! You have been scammed by Jiadi! Suggest you continue complaining to Paypay! Eventually I think that we will be heard!!
Login to Me Too

Brenmul
Contributor
Contributor
Makes me wonder how many people have to complain before PayPal take any notice. I for one, will not use PayPal again as my credit card company gives me more Protection.
Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

I certainly will pursue with PAYPAL and I have complained to FACEBOOK,  where I saw the ad.  Make these scams known!  Tell everyone you know!!!

Login to Me Too

MountainMan5
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to resolve my problem with this vendor and PayPal for far too long. I ordered 2 items. The first thing they sent was the wrong item. Told me to keep it and they would re-ship the correct item. 2nd item came in - no problems. Still waiting for the first item to be re-shipped. When I question the length of time, they said I didn't order it (I did and paid). Finally getting PayPal involved and now they want me to return all the items for a full refund. There is nowhere for me to dispute the resolution. I only want a refund on the item I didn't get. And I have zero interest in paying to ship the other item back to China as the end result is a net loss to me. I will happily ship it back for a refund of the original item, but they need to pay the shipping. I only want back what a refund of my item and not to be out additional costs.

Login to Me Too

HeavenGeek

A few minutes ago , we have found there is another web selling our product Zeus Wallet.
Obviously it is a FAKE site made by some joker and crook (JIADI Co.,Ltd).

Fake site:
https://froglast.com/products/carbon-wallet?_pos=1&_sid=9f1a02f7a&_ss=r
https://newsnews.store/products/carbon-wallet
We are currently only selling it on Kickstarter and this web does not get any approval from our team.

Paypal, please immediately block this impostor which is causing us a lot of problems.

HeavenGeek Team.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.