Jiadi-Co. LTD

JIADIThieves
New Community Member

Jiadi-Co. LTD are using a bait and switch scam by delivering a $2 pair of pruning shears instead of the $49 dollar battery operated power shears and using PayPal as their unwitting accomplice.  Start the resolution process and continue to jump through hoops.  You'll have to complete the process. It takes a while but once PayPal's fraud dept actually see what's going on they will resolve it.  They have hundreds of these type of frauds to deal with so make noise and we'll be seen.  Do a search for  Jiadi in google and you'll see how the scam is moving around the world.

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Lister58
Contributor
Contributor
It is unfortunate that there is no way to contact someone in a position of authority at Paypal who would be willing to look into this scam and put an end to it!
Login to Me Too

Geeo327
Contributor
Contributor
It doesn't make sense if PayPal has there bank account when they receive the money. They need to check on websites they sell stuff .
Login to Me Too

Brenmul
Contributor
Contributor
That’s why I think PayPal or someone at PayPal is complicit in this scam - they could easily refund everyone and close this company’s account but all they do is advertise a service whereby you are protected against fraud and then the moment you ask for protection, they withdraw it!
Login to Me Too

Manmet40
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal referred me to a debt collection agency and threatened court action as my bank blocked them from taking the £24.99 they wanted to tx to JIADI. The shoes ???? eventually arrived ( despite my cancelling the order - before they were shipped) They are cheap plastic with what looks like cardboard in the soles. It was going g to cost me a sac much to return them so I made a stand but PAyPal have broken me. I am on a pension and cannot afford to be defrauded. At least now the threats / phone calls will stop and I can close my PayPal account. Put as I have used them regularly for years. I don’t trust them now so won’t use again.
Login to Me Too

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

I have made a request to PAYPAL that Jiadi_Co  be suspended as a recipient of PAYPAL FUNDS.  Everyone should do this and not use PAYPAL if they do not help.  As several folks have complained, this company should be red-flagged.

here is what happened to me-- ordered 2 of the black fabric planters.  Sent money.  Weeks later, I get a suspicious-looking email asking for my address. I contact the "tomatoacid" email and was told my mailing address was incomplete but they shipped anyway!  It is missing a street address. If I ever get it; I will report in.  I suggest we all put the name of this company and TOMATOACID  on our social media to warn others.   I might also add that the lack of support from PAYPAL also be mentioned.

Good Luck everyone!  I'm mad for you and for us!

Login to Me Too

DWAYNEdj68
New Community Member
I'm so upset that Facebook is advertising these products like they are legit businesses, then we send money thinking we are getting what we paid for,SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

I am in total agreement with you. PayPal is aware of this bogus Co
Login to Me Too

Lister58
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I could share your optimism regarding Palpal’s interest in resolving this blatant fraud that Jiadi Co Ltd is perpetuating on the PayPal community. But I agree that all the victims must continue to complain!!!
Login to Me Too

Davidb4305

Paypal dont give a **bleep**, the resolution takes so long that the piece of crap item they deliver is finally delivered via china post after two months and the file is closed.. no refund!

Login to Me Too

Illalumni97
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar experience. Ordered a Lego storage bucket in March. Did not receive it, nor a confirmation email from the shipper but was charged by PayPal. Filed a dispute with PayPal in early April. Out of the blue, I received something completely different than my original order in mid-April and again no paperwork with a way to contact customer service to resolve directly with the shipper. What was sent was not even close to what was represented on the Facebook ad. Today, PayPal denied my claim saying the shipper provided tracking info so the shipper had fulfilled the order. I guess it doesn’t matter that what they sent was not what was ordered. I am surprised Jiadi doesn’t just ship shredded paper inside envelopes because apparently all they need is to provide a tracking number and PayPal will validate their transaction.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.