Jersey Easy Scam Alert!

sunbaby26
Contributor
Contributor
I hope someone reads this before purchasing. I could go into a lengthy post. Long story short, I have tried for 1 month to get a return on on item I was sold under false pretenses. There was no item, there was no shipment, only a fake tracking number (by another company and another recipient). I spent hours compiling screenshots, reporting to the fraud department, multiple phone calls. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM! PayPal does NOTHING to help. I am so done!!! Sincerely, Former PayPal User
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @sunbaby26

We're sorry to hear that you had trouble with a merchant and PayPal's dispute process.  If you would like us to take another look at this we would need additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps. 

Thanks!

MichelleW   

Login to Me Too

sunbaby26
Contributor
Contributor
I think I have gone above and beyond investing my time and energy into this case. I appreciate the feedback, but I have seriously provided every detail of the transaction in great detail. I sent a 20 plus page email with screenshots. What else can I do? I have tried. Repeatedly. I have zero confidence that I can resolve this with PayPal. I am done. And so will more customers because the PayPal emblem remains on 2 websites that are fraudulent. If this were my company, I would listen to my customers, should they become ex-customers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.