Jadedressserver emails

Ebonyuncl
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item from above seller which cost me $73.13 with postage. I returned the item as I felt it was of poor quality and/or fake subsequently after sending several emails in order to facilitate the return process according to the sellers returns policy. I never got responses to any of my emails and I lodged a claim with Paypal under the buyers refund policy. Paypal have now told me they could not track my return because the tracking detail was invalid yet I used Royal Mail uk delivery system which is authentic as any other system. I am very concerned at this development as I know I followed the right procedures all through. Furthermore I can't understand why Paypal would conclude the claim this way when they actually reimbursed my return postage for the nominal £15 out of the £17 cost I incurred. Can someone help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ebonyuncl

Did you send trackable?

Did tracking show the item as delivered back to the seller?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ebonyuncl
Contributor
Contributor

I used Royal Mail UK a reputable national post delivery services who gave me a tracking code and I forwarded the receipt to Paypal as instructed. Paypal acknowledged receipt of the postage detail and promiSed to follow up my claim with seller. However I have since learnt that my claim has failed due to invalid tracking information which I doubt is the case. I am concerned about the whole procedure since seller has never responded directly to my several emails leaving me with question how and when Paypal could wave a magic wand for seller to respond and communicate with seller? I have continued to enquire with both seller through emails and PayPal via emails and phone calls but to no avail while Paypal plays a voicemail msg implying case was closed, the seller will not even respond to my emails. This is so frustrating and makes one angry.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ebonyuncl

If tracking was invalid then it couldn't have shown as 'delivered' back to the seller ie lost in the post maybe?

If that was so then you can claim with royal mail.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.