Jabberin Jack Scam and PayPal won’t help.

Sheezy
New Community Member
I have tried to report this issue multiple times the system keeps automatically closing it this is not OK. I submitted a request for a refund because I did not receive my item I received my item today it is not correct it’s not even close to what they promised me you were going to receive more request for this I’m trying to help you as well is get my money back I’m going to contact my bank and have them cancel or dispute the charges. I was promised three jabberin jacks I received three miniature cheap plastic pumpkins. I have contacted the seller and they will not reply. I I have tried calling you and getting in touch with a real person multiple times. It’s really odd that they are replying to you but not me. Please help me. I received three tiny plastic pumpkins. I have pictures of what I was supposed to get.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sheezy
New Community Member
Do not buy from milkbeata.com I cannot believe PayPal is allowing them to continue to do business. Look them up online and on Facebook. Do not buy from them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.