JMPC Re Paypal Intl Ltd direct debit

Dragonbreath
Contributor
Contributor

I found a direct debit in my bank abbout to JMPC Re Paypal Intl Ltd of £22.95 and I have no idea what it is. Some people are saying it's a scam and others that it's nothing to worry about.

What is it please?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dragonbreath

When you fund your paypal payments from your bank account it shows that on your bank statement.

The amount would be the last seller that you paid.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dragonbreath
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you but nothing of that amount has gone out of paypal.

Login to Me Too

amethyst31
New Community Member

I have the same problem. It is an annual direct debit on my account so no not the last seller I bought from! Any more ideas

Login to Me Too

hague212

I have no idea what this is I have never set up a standing order or direct debit through paypal Help !!

Login to Me Too

Janette_wtmr
New Community Member
Just wondering if you ever found out what it was? I have just noticed I’ve got the same: Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Janette_wtmr

JPMC RE PAYPAL INTL = JPMorgan Chase. It's a payment taken from your bank to fund a purchase if you have no balance in your PayPal account. It's the default setting if you have a bank account on file with PayPal. You can't fund a payment from your bank account without a direct debit being set up.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

egggchick7
Contributor
Contributor

Strange mine (JMPC) has only just appeared and I have been with Paypal like forever, however thats Im guessing a bona fide transaction and there is nothing there as yet I guess Ill leave it

Login to Me Too

Ladybutterfly
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem now, been with paypal over a year and never seen a DD before to paypal, i have always had funds to cover thinhs in my account, whats worse is mine was for 44 pounds, also transactions before that went from a low price right up to 44 on my bank account, also i think it is a scam as even the bank thought it was strange, i have only 3 pending transactions showing up on PayPal however when logged into bank there was like 15! Including the 44!
Login to Me Too

pottering123

I WANT THIS DIRECT DEBIT STOPPED AS FROM TODAY AS I BELIEVE THIS A SCAM

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.