JKY Network technology (FRAUD)

AngryClientInMa
Contributor
Contributor

This company is based in china and thus you will have absolutely no recourse when the product you order does not show up.  Pay pal was supposed to look after it's clients but as I see now, we are on our own.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

RippedOffo2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I am doing the same.  If I find something on FaceBook that I would like to have I google that item to see if I can find a reputable merchant that sells it, such as Amazon.   I have so many disputes/claims with PayPal because I have purchased the item on FaceBook using PayPal for "protection" against scammers like this.  Never again.  And we should all be diligent consumers and report these purchases to the Federal Fraud Division at www.ic3.gov  Let's stop these guys from stealing from others. 

Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
Make sure that you tell everyone not to buy anything off of facebook because they are the leading cause of the problem that allows these Chinese companies to rip us off.
Login to Me Too

RippedOffo2
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know how many others are affected by this scam but I finally DID receive my order.  Only thing it did not look A N Y T H I N G like what was shown on the JKY Network technology's web site that I ordered the Diamond Painting Pen that was supposed to come with a Gem kit.  I received a PEN of sorts filled with tiny round metal things that looked like ugly BB pellets without the copper shine pre-loaded into the gun and sealed.  (these pellets were just like the buckshot in a shotgun shell)  The Gems that are supposed to be small crystals that are loaded into the gun and dispersed through that to be glued to the item you want them attached too.  I received none but there is no way to put them in the "gun" applicator I got.  I first filed a "did not receive" complaint and finally received the fake merchandise after PayPal contacted them.  So then I changed it to "Not as Described" claim on March 30 and even attached pictures of the item as advertised and what I actually got and PayPal has contacted the Seller and have given them till April 19th to respond.  RESPOND???? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO??? SEND A PICTURE TO PAYPAL OF WHAT I THOUGHT I ORDERED??? WHAT ABOUT MY PROOF THAT WAS ATTACHED TO THE EMAIL CHANGED TO "NOT AS DESCRIBED"???? DOES PAYPAL THINK I AM LYING ABOUT WHAT WAS DELIVERED?? ugh 

Login to Me Too

freddylaura
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?

Report Internet Crime complaint, if everyone reports this stuff maybe we can get some of these scams shut down. Me and a bunch of other posters have gotten scammed by Nguyen Duy Toan so I am reporting it. Paypal system gets faked out easily by just putting anything in for carrier and number, then allows updates to include fake tracking numbers and fake UPS delivery fake signed for names, etc. This person may be an insider since they know how to fake out the system.

Please everyone report every site you get scammed by!

Laura

Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

RippedOffo2
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this information.  I am going to have a friend of my do the same that has almost 50K followers.

Login to Me Too

Ds36
New Community Member
Never received 2 pair of sandals I ordered 🙁
Login to Me Too

CammieSchwarze
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered 2 months ago. Nothing. This sucks
Login to Me Too

CammieSchwarze
Contributor
Contributor
I got my order in today. 2 months after I placed the order it just showed up. No notifications. There is hope!
Login to Me Too

JEB25
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I got fooled by this company through an ad I saw on Facebook. Now I'm out $38.98. Can I at least get my money back? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.