JKY Network technology (FRAUD)

AngryClientInMa
Contributor
Contributor

This company is based in china and thus you will have absolutely no recourse when the product you order does not show up.  Pay pal was supposed to look after it's clients but as I see now, we are on our own.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Scphillie
Contributor
Contributor
I did get “merchandise” from this company but it was not as described and weeks late. I decided not to return the items because it wasn’t worth wasting the money sending the crap back to China and I didn’t trust they would refund the money. This company should be flagged by PayPal in the future and it would be great if PayPal warned its users about this company before making any payments to them.
Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
I got no help from PayPal they were less than worthless in the theft from JKY Technology. I chalked it up to PayPal is in bed with this corrupt company. Your best bet is to dispute this with your credit card company. It was the only way I got any resolve in the matter.
Login to Me Too

Wrconst
Contributor
Contributor
They do not honor their return policy. Avoid using this company.
Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
What you should expect also is no help from paypal they are obviously in bed with this company getting kickbacks from them. The only resolve I got was from my credit card company. Best of luck!
Login to Me Too

Angrytina
Contributor
Contributor
Me too what a ripoff PayPal are there to protect us but they ruled in favour of JKY Network Technology they have received their shonky goods back I’m out of pocket $214 plus $54 postage
Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
It is obvious that paypal is in bed with these corrupt companies like JKY Network Technology and hopefully someone will uncover their criminal behavior because it is not just a civil matter it is criminal. It is called pandering.
Your best bet would have been take the issue to your credit card company.
Login to Me Too

Johnboy1949
Contributor
Contributor
Never received battery powered GTA chainsaw. Ordered 12/10/2020 Paid 44.98
Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
Johnboy1949
Your best bet with the issue with JKY Network Technology is to go to your credit card company about the problem because PayPal is as useless as **bleep** on a bull.
They are just as corrupt as the criminals they do business with. Good Luck !
Login to Me Too

SilvFox

They sent me an item that was not advertised.  The answer to the dispute with Pay Pal was to send it back which would cost over twice as much as the dispute to send back to China.  They are a complete fraud.  I will never order from them, maybe if I used a credit card I could get a refund but not from Pay Pal.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.