JKY Network technology (FRAUD)

AngryClientInMa
Contributor
Contributor

This company is based in china and thus you will have absolutely no recourse when the product you order does not show up.  Pay pal was supposed to look after it's clients but as I see now, we are on our own.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Mary213
They done the one items that doesn’t even work .
Login to Me Too

Manuel1969
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM JKY Network Technology Co Ltd They are total scammers,

They pretend to be based in the US and charge in US dollars, site came up as Dallyshop, I ordered a reverse camera that connects to mobile phone and paid extra for express postage, when I did not receive it, I emailed to follow up, they came back with excuse of having "Hot Sales" and are too busy and will ship as soon as possible.

I asked for money back for express shipping as they did not deliver, 3 days later and still no reponse from them, I emailed them to cancel order on two different email addresses.

They came back to me a further 3 days later that they could not cancel order as it had been sent, they just totally ignored my request to cancel and get my money back and posted my order on the same day that they told me it had been shipped

By this time I had seen all over the internet how these guys operate under different companies and are notorious scammers, most of their email addresses are gmail accounts. I logged a case with Paypal as I did no loner want to receive the goods and just get my money back.

7th of August I receive the package, I opened the box, inside the box where the number plate camera was supposed to be, there was a cheap pair of slippers, like the complimentary ones you get when you go to a spa and by the looks of it 2nd hand.

They basically sent me these as a way of saying a big **bleep** you to me, when I wrote back to them, they replied that they had sent me the wrong camera and had sent me a wired camera instead and would be happy to give me a 10% discount on next purchase (really, how kind). The only true part to their statement is that they sent those slippers in a wired number plate camera box.

I was home to receive the package as we are in stage 4 lockdown in Victoria at the moment, I paid these scamers $70.64 Australian for a pair of cheap 2nd hand slippers and to top it all off, is quite clear that Paypal is aware of their operations, looking at all these complains, yet nothing is done about it.

Beware of these guys,

Login to Me Too

Gregz23
Contributor
Contributor

Do not deal with this company! I ordered items online which were eventually delivered - wrong size and without the advertised functionality. Despite opening up a case and complaints, nothing - PayPal advised the items were not eligible for their Buyer Protection - no explanation given. On top of that - mysteriously my case has disappeared from Resolution Centre?? Shame on you PayPal - you advertise Buyer Protection but it obviously doesn't work and on top of that you seemingly delete cases to hide your mistakes!!

Login to Me Too

Manuel1969
Contributor
Contributor

Funny how Paypal has added all our comments to a solved Pile.

This is only demonstrating that Paypal is as full of **bleep** as JKY Network technology.

JKY Network technology, sent me a disgustingly dirty pair of used slippers instead of the reverse camera that I ordered, which I promptly disposed off.

Initially Paypal closed the case siding with vendor, I re-opened it as product received is not what I ordered. Finally, months after my original dispute, I was advised that JKY Network technology would offer a full refund if I returned product. Now if we take a moment to remember that we are amidst a global pandemic and the disgusting item, I got sent instead, of reverse camera I had ordered, and somehow they expected me to still have this lying around the house, many months later. Predictably, Paypal once again sided with vendor, I have no illusion that I will ever my money. However I demand, that Paypal ceases immediately, from doing business with these scammers, and start looking after their customers, the fact they don't, makes me suspect that they are in on the scam.

Login to Me Too

cssolibaga
Contributor
Contributor
How we can get the money that we already paid thru paypal?PayPal should make something to secure that all your client transaction will b protected.now how we can claim the money to dispute to return back our payment .
Login to Me Too

Willzsales
Contributor
Contributor

You can't.  Paypal takes no action to help you. They got their money. You are SOL

Login to Me Too

pcscbr
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got my item but it was broken and so I asked for a replacement - they offered a "10%" discount - I said no, an item I received that does not work is the sellers responsibility.  so I opened a dispute with Paypal - and after 2 months, paypal says "good news they will refund you if you send it back ... at my expense"  - to CHINA!  I then tried to call Paypal to ask if they would also refund me the cost of shipping since it came damaged.  I could not get to a person on the phone it just sent me in circles saying I could cancel the dispute, which I DID not want to do!

I am very disappointed in Paypal and their processes.

This company JKY Network Technology Co Ltd is a complete FRUAD!

Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should be charged with the crome of pandering to these bunch of criminals
Login to Me Too

CarlsbadOG

Bought a Drone from this SCAM company. It came with no battery for the drone which is a custom shaped battery. I messaged them several times, but they are very good at ignoring the problem and using Paypal's clock. They reply at the last possible second ignoring the actual issue. They proved they shipped and I received the drone. The fact that the issue was a missing critical part was the issue and unaddressed was fine by Paypal and JYK Scam. Two companies making money ripping off their customers. 

Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
The Justice Department should be notified of Paypal's criminal pandering to these other criminal organizations. They need to be held accountable for their profiteering off of the unsuspecting consumer. There may be nothing the government can do to these Chinese P.O.S. crooks but people at Paypal need to go to prison !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.