JKY Network technology (FRAUD)

AngryClientInMa
Contributor
Contributor

This company is based in china and thus you will have absolutely no recourse when the product you order does not show up.  Pay pal was supposed to look after it's clients but as I see now, we are on our own.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

DavidB-_-

I got scammed by this company as well. I'm attempting a return just out of principal but need a local phone number for them in order for the international shipment to be delivered. 

I will never trust PayPal to safeguard my interests. I was shipped a product I didn't order and that was totally useless to me. 

Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear that they got you too David. The one thing you can do is as I have post a warning about this organization of thieves. One side note is they wanted me to ship it to Hong Kong and I informed them that it didn't come to me from Hong Kong and the reason I have read from others that there is no good tracking once it leaves the US and JKY will claim they never got it. Then your out the cost of what you thought you were getting and then the junk they sent you but best of luck. Hope to hear you got some resolve someway or somehow.
Login to Me Too

RippedOffo2
Contributor
Contributor

I am unsure where your location is but if it is in the USA do NOT pay to return ANYTHING you receive that you did not order.  And if you bought it with a credit card through PayPal go directly to the company that issued the cards (ie: Bank of America) and turn the charge over to them as something you received but never ordered.  If you need additional information on how I finally got my money back please reply to me here and I will do what I can to help you.  Please do NOT include any personal information regarding your credit information or what you purchased.  

Login to Me Too

Bear2014
Contributor
Contributor

How many times do you have to file a dispute? I been dealing with this for months now, Even your employee Scott has not helped, 

Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
The only resolve I got was from my credit card company. PayPal is in bed with these corrupt companies from China which makes PayPal part of the problem.
Login to Me Too

Bear2014
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal helps scammers and not their customers, CCP must have paid them off?  or bought them?  JKY is a scam.

Login to Me Too

pkotha
New Community Member

Absolutely agreed - PayPal just sent me a note saying they resolved this case in favor of JKY and I am out $85.50 and no product on hand. This is a HUGE scam and PayPal is unfortunately not doing their due diligence and or in bed with these companies. JKY never sent me any notification on shipping, tracking or anything like that and then apparently sent PayPal tracking information based on which PayPal closed out my case but never checked in with me to see if I did actually receive the product. But all this should not even have mattered because within 20 min of placing the order I cancelled it when I saw that the products were coming from China and according to their policy on their webpage you are due back a full refund if you cancel within 24 hours. All a BIG scam - I noticed later thet even the toll free number they have on there is fake...PayPal needs to hold these sellers accountable. They are generating fake tracking information and robbing buyers of their $.

Login to Me Too

freddylaura
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?

Report Internet Crime complaint, if everyone reports this stuff maybe we can get some of these scams shut down. Me and a bunch of other posters have gotten scammed by Nguyen Duy Toan so I am reporting it. Paypal system gets faked out easily by just putting anything in for carrier and number, then allows updates to include fake tracking numbers and fake UPS delivery fake signed for names, etc. I think this person is an insider.

Please everyone report every site you get scammed by!

Laura

Login to Me Too

Willzsales
Contributor
Contributor

The only problem is, for every one of these scam businesses, another 10 pop-up. Facebook and Paypal both help them cheat us.

Login to Me Too

Dotty363758
Contributor
Contributor
I have gotten emails from JKY saying they have shipped. Do not believe it. I will never purchase anything on Facebook again! Too many scammers!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.