JKY Network technology (FRAUD)

AngryClientInMa
Contributor
Contributor

This company is based in china and thus you will have absolutely no recourse when the product you order does not show up.  Pay pal was supposed to look after it's clients but as I see now, we are on our own.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @AngryClientInMa

I'm sorry to hear of the concern. We offer Buyer Protection for most transactions, regardless of the location the merchant is in. Are you experiencing an issue with a transaction? If yes, i recommend filing a dispute against the transaction. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @AngryClientInMa

I'm sorry to hear of the concern. We offer Buyer Protection for most transactions, regardless of the location the merchant is in. Are you experiencing an issue with a transaction? If yes, i recommend filing a dispute against the transaction. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sandyconners
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam and Paypal is no longer protecting it’s customers against fraudulent activities!!!!!!! The resolution center wanted me to have my mail carrier sign a letter that they did not leave a package at my doorstep!!! Are you kidding me????????
Login to Me Too

sandyconners
Contributor
Contributor
I Googled this company and it shows 83 cases of fraud through Paypal community, not 3 as indicated today Jan 10, 2020! I’m going after them!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Tishamills
They **bleep** me over to
Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
What I don't understand is when we are unaware do to we are just an individuals. We do not have the resources to avail us of a decision on not to do business with a group of thieves such as JKY Network but not that I don't appreciate Paypal. My question is why does Paypal do business with corrupt organizations like JKY when they have the resources to protect themselves and the consumer by not having anything to do with them in the first place ?
Login to Me Too

RippedOffo2
Contributor
Contributor

And what is even worse is that we, as consumers, believe that buying through PayPal is going to give us protection against FRAUD sales practices such as JKY Network technology practices???   Time after Time PayPal will side with the Seller, who is probably paying PayPal for Seller Protection!  Conflict of interest much??? I got something ENTIRELY different that what was pictured that I bought from JKY Network (not even close) and PayPal said I would have to send it back, gave me a fake return address in China and then closed in favor of the seller without giving me a corrected mailing address to return it to.  I did turn this over to the Credit Card I used for the purchase with all the needed documentation and FINALLY got my money back. 

PayPal even went so far to close one of my disputes in favor of the Seller, EVEN THOUGH THE TRACKING INFORMATION FROM THE SELLER OF THE SECOND ORDER (was stupid enough to fall for the OLD SALES tactic of "To thank you for your purchase, we would like to offer you to buy another one at a reduced price.... this offer is limited and will not be repeated", back to back purchases, CLEARLY SHOWED THE SECOND PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED ALSO, BUT TO AN ADDRESS THAT WASN'T EVEN IN THE SAME STATE I LIVED IN!!!!!!  PayPal STILL agreed that I got the package even though it clearly showed in the tracking information that it WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ME.  And I even spoke to PayPal agents on the phone regarding this problem and still couldn't get a refund from PayPal!!!

My advice:  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY  and take the matter up with your credit card company for a refund

Login to Me Too

sandyconners
Contributor
Contributor

Angela here’s the Paypal corporates you may contact. Do not contact all at once. Try the first person then go down the line. I’m just a victim like you!! Executive Contacts Primary Contact <removed>

Login to Me Too

sandyconners
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal removed the corporate contacts. That’s ok. It’s online. Google it!!
Login to Me Too

pkotha
New Community Member

Yes I filed a dispute but it is of no use.... your dispute system is unfair and does not protect buyers. I am stopping usage of Paypal and am warning all my circle to use another service. There are many other services available these days

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.