JKY Network Technology Co Ltd

twophillips
Contributor
Contributor

I very rarely order anything on line.  I ordered Sandels on May 28, 2020 from this company.   They have not arrived.  Is this a scam?  Why would they be advertised on FB?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@twophillips 

Facebook does not vet sellers and its full of these........

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return the item to get a refund

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Marie178
Contributor
Contributor

How do I escalate to a claim?  Filed the dispute and JKY sent me a personal email offering a low refund amount and when I responded and explained my counter offer, I was sent another email that said I had to return the sandals at my own expense.  I've tried to share this information int PayPal's HELP chat section but I don't get a response.

Login to Me Too

Troyh6337
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah me either I'm the newest victim to PayPal letting these people scam I haven't heard back from PayPal I'm demanding my money back if they new they where scam why didn't they put up a red flag are block the transaction from happing
Login to Me Too

Pameladee33
Contributor
Contributor
Disputing doesn’t help. If the company says it was delivered then PayPal believes the company. They’ve burnt me twice already. Never again!!!
Login to Me Too

Pameladee33
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a 14 foot trampoline for my granddaughter. They sent me a 3ft one after 3 months
Login to Me Too

ouzomuse
Contributor
Contributor

These guys are fraudulent **bleep** I ordered a 12ft pool and they sent me one a fraction of the size even though the receipt says it's for 12 foot pool now they refuse to send me a refund and they want me to pay for shipping and tracking which is almost double the cost of the pool itself and PayPal is just throwing it back and forth and back and forth and not helping at all!!! FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Motomom1
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered three mini chainsaws sent them an email asking where my product was they asked me to be patient that it was coming in two different packages got 1 package Which were the chains, never got 3 I need chainsaws , filed a dispute W/ PayPal, they emailed me asking me for the transaction number which they had already had , ended up in the hospital bc I need brain surgery but got canceled bc of Covid, paypal said I didn’t respond to them on time so they closed my case now I am out $79.17. Why would Paypal not send me an email stating this was already reported fraud asking me if I wanted to go through with the order if I were to know this company was already under a fraud red flag I would’ve never I have placed the order I guess PayPal them back you up like they say
Login to Me Too

ouzomuse
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry this happened to you it happened to me too I got **bleep** out of my money just like everybody else because they were fraudulent to begin with and they don't have a legitimate return address their business addresses in America but then they want you to return it to China . And as far as PayPal goes they don't care they legitimately don't
Login to Me Too

huntlu
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a wood splitter from jky technology co ltd does not work at all.I emailed them with no response.I can,t find an adress to send back for refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.