JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

SW8899
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed by this company. The have provided false delivery tracking and i have still not received anything. Has anyone else had this problem.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Edmano
Same here. I disputed with PayPal a charge of $89.99 USD and no product received even though the tracking number provided stated "delivered" on 8/28/2020 plus some of the tracking did had make any sense. For example: from Germany to Cincinnati, Ohio it took 3 hours for the package to get there! Also,I reviewed my security cameras for footge of the delivery, none found; plus my family was home to receive a package if it was delivered. I guess the company forgot since CORONAVIRUS (COVID19) people have been staying at home. Hopefully the credit i received stays now that this company has provided another tracking number which states delivered on 09/02/2020, still not true. I hope you received a credit from PayPal. Regards
Login to Me Too

Roli65
Contributor
Contributor

Whats up with Paypal? Paypal simply closed the case because JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY simply claimed that the goods had been delivered!

No cashback, no product - nothing !!!

Shame on you, cause Paypal knows what type of compny it is!

Login to Me Too

jacquie409
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I had the same experience. I ordered the product In May and still waiting in July and followed up. Took to PayPal and took 2 months and PayPal came back last week to say they provided tracking number to say it is delivered. Jinzhou provides me tracking number and said it was delivered to Boulder in Western Australia and I live in New South Wales. No where near WA but it got delivered to me, hmm. Does sound right to me. Scam on both parties.
Login to Me Too

Barbara1223
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed too, and get no response from PaPal. There has been no delivery of merchandise.. it is NOT at my post office as ‘records’ are made to appear.   This was a FACEBOOK ad... how can the FaceBook guardians  e so CLUELESS to allow a fraudulent company to post dozens of ads on Facebook.  Consumer gets **bleep** !!  

Login to Me Too

mgh0004

Same with me.  Said they shipped to me, post office tracked the number but it was shipped to a different address.  They can't give out the information due to privacy, but I suspect it was not the product I ordered.  Pay Pal simply closed the file when they provided the shipping tracking number.  Such a scam from pay pal and this sorry company.  

Login to Me Too

Buta47
New Community Member
Yes I ordered a mobile phone cover at 6 august 2020 and I don't received nothing I think it's a fraud
Login to Me Too

malc9
Contributor
Contributor
I made en order on 7 August and hav not received my goods
Login to Me Too

LadyTVH
New Community Member
I had the same problem. They provided a tracking number which is bogus bc I NEVER received my order! Ticks me off to see that so many claims have been made with PayPal on this same company and yet they still allow them payment privileges. Guess I’ll stop using PayPal and stick to my Credit Card Company where I won’t feel scammed by the scammer and my payment company! 2nd time this has happens and PayPal allowed it both times accepting ridiculous lies from the scammers! It’s obvious that PayPal accept the lies of scammers at face value yet they don’t support the buyers like us. There should be an appeal process on PayPal closing these disputes!!!!!! I am absolutely furious about this!!!!
Login to Me Too

ahwen1527
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me. 

I saw an ad on facebook and bought items for my children. Used Paypal to pay for those items using my credit card. Couple of days later, I received a phone call from the credit card company asking if I bought something else online. We realized it was a fraud.

Then, I received an email that my package was delivered by US post office. Of course, the package was no where to be found. Called the post office, they told me that the tracking number they provided was correct. It has different receiver and address. It is shipped to the city where I live in.

Waited 2 months, file a case with paypal. That company again provided Paypal with a Fedex tracking number. I called the tracking number. It was the same thing. that the tracking number they provided was correct. It has different receiver and address. It is shipped to the city where I live in.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.