JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

racheldorset
Contributor
Contributor

These have just scammed me . PayPal told me to send the item back I did and because my post office messed up and didn't give me a tracking number but I do have a receipt stating their address on delivery receipt  PayPal ruled in there favor . Thanks PayPal your allowing scammers to scam us and get away with it . 

Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor
If you paid your paypal balance by eebit card, you can still do a chargeback and get your money back that way. But don't feel bad, paypal are denying most claims against these scammers anyway, I still have my sipping page active, and there were in total 44000 people in that batch, 8300 had posted negatively, there are at least 23 other companies running under the jinzhou network technology limited, how big the operation is, is quite daunting.
Login to Me Too

tameca76
This company has to be scammers, I ordered 2 items May 5th, have yet to receive items, did a dispute through paypal (Did not receive items) some how the dispute was changed to (disliked items) PayPal seems not to care much about my funds, stated I will receive refund once i return items, i cant return something i never received.. Ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Maz23
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same boat. Ordered item in may opened ‘not arrived’ dispute in june - item then arrived in july but is not as described!! I changed my case from ‘not arrived‘ to ‘Not as described’ today but after reading this I doubt I will get my money back. Can’t believe how many people are in the same situation with this company!
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

I got repaid eventually. I was told to return my shoddy goods and they sent me a form for me to fill in with a tracking number and postal company. There was space at the bottom to put a message in. Which I did!  (I declined to return as postage was more than I had paid for the goods) About a week or so later the case was closed in my favour. I wish you luck. 

Login to Me Too

racheldorset
Contributor
Contributor

anyone having trouble with PayPal if the money came from your bank open a dispute with them . The bank are a lot more helpful 🙂  

Login to Me Too

sozkan
Contributor
Contributor

It seems like PayPal became Scam or Scammers Partner!

I was actually preparing the ship his junks cheap way.  They came in trash bin nylon. package was smashed. How ever I should be sending with the same ship package But I have arranged box. It became 2100 gr. There is limit below 2 kg and above for the economic post. I can't believe I will send this junks to expect refund! But I will do it!

By the way I have recorded the whole story in youtube : <removed> 

Login to Me Too

Tania1966
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered this product on the 9th of July 2020 . Still waiting . Not happy . This is a scam . I didn’t have money to waste . I want a refund . Public need to be warned about these scammers .
Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got my money bank via the bank, I gathered all the evidence I had found, everything from screengrabs of the real product they were promoting, the emails where I cancelled four hours after placing the order, because I recognised the company from a prior bad experience when they confirmed the order, their replies acknowledging the cancellation, and three days later saying "sorry its been sent, you paid", their phoney returns policy page, the closed down website pages after the sale, the eight or so sister pages selling the exact same products, different page names but same email address, the multiple shipping companies sending different tracking numbers, all wrong, WanBexpress shipping logs showing the order wasn't even actioned for 7 days after I cancelled, I showed that the fake address didn't exist in reality, unfortunately for them, they picked a guy that knows his way around a map and google, and google maps came back with " Computer says no "
I have actually tracked the real address, its in Fengxing Plaza A, which is a world away from where they claim to be, I had proof via DHL and UPS shipping quote pages that they couldn't find the supplied address, I had pictures of the fake items they sent, I had a statement from an optician saying they were fake, dangerous, and worth no more than the plastic bags they came in.
I had the fake items before I was to send them to trading standards (that are now winging their way to them), and the routes they are using to get them into the country, I had an action fraud incident number, and the full printout of the consumer rights act 2015 with no less than 18 highlighted sections that the seller had breached.

So I march into my bank, we sit down at opposite ends of a long table, pull the bag filled with pages of evidence (around 30 pages) start the case, and as soon as they heard the name Jinzhou, I was asked to supply everything I had there and then, and asked to wait, they brought in a cup of coffee for me, and 30 minutes later, they said the money would be refunded at the end of the day.
The banks are aware of Jinzhou, and what they are doing, get everything together, and let them deal with them, thats what they get paid to do, paypal flatly have no interest in protecting customers or they would have dealt with Jinzhou far faster instead of siding with them, ... when thousands complain, and ask for help, they shoot most down, even when you have proven irrefutable evidence.
I'm done with paypal, this was an open and shut case, thousands scammed, paypal didn't protect us in the face of mountains of evidence from thousands of victims.

Moreover, Jinzhou did the dirty regarding my personal data, I am getting spam emails way up and beyond what would be classed as normal, and yesterday, I started getting cold calls on my phone, a chinese woman saying something ull.com and hanging up, the number is listed to London but all the numbers have been block purchased to a chinese conglomerate

Screenshot_20200730_024614.jpg

The full number that phoned me was actually listed on the google listing (blurred out)

In the last 8 years, I have only had one other cold call, and that was 7 years ago, I cannot fathom how they got my number, but its far too much of a co-incidence that I get scammed by a chinese group, and then I start getting cold calls from a chinese owned number.

I have reported the call to my carrier, and they don't tolerate scammers either.

Don't let them get away with your money, fight them, get your bank to help, the banks are aware and assisting customers, there are too many people being scammed at once for them not to notice, shame that another entity didn't...

Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

Seeing as blurring all the numbers out wasn't enough........

Screenshot_20200730_024614.jpg

Is that censored enough?

jobsworths

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.