JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Contact your bank or credit card company. It sounds like you're from England. Just guessing. Not sure how it works there. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor

The payment came out of my PayPal balance so not directly from my credit card. In future if I stay with PayPal I will only pay with the credit card. 

Login to Me Too

Mary_NM
Contributor
Contributor

I opened complaint with PayPal Resolution Center for non-delivery, but they closed it saying the vendor, JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED, claims they delivered the product a month ago. Nope - it has NOT been delivered 

Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
If you keep phoning PayPal they may listen now the more people keep ringing the more they are likely to do something They are aware of them scamming people and yet they are still accepting payments and breaching the data protection act as far as I’m concerned as they now have my email my address my phone number
Login to Me Too

Firefox78

Totally agree - I did buy from them as they appeared on Facebook in a different guise as Colorsyllable  - now if you go on the link it no longer works. Bought some sandals from them in June - they arrived today. They were described as Women's casual leather comfy sandals. Not only that, I asked the question on the original Facebook post to clarify that they were actually leather as this is important to me due to a skin condition. I was suspicious at £19.99 but was told several times that they were leather by the sellers. They are of the most awful quality - cheap, clearly plastic and thin - I would have paid a fiver for them at most. I've since seen them described elsewhere as 'vegan leather'. I'm taking it up with them but am not holding my breath

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

Stick at it and also take it up with your bank and PayPal as they are not as advertised. Send the emails and pictures to back up your claim too. Good luck. 

Login to Me Too

klc777
Contributor
Contributor

I'll create a new post with title "surferry" as well as write here - I saw your post (thank you!) and found the fraud company page on facebook - linked below - and reported them to facebook as fraudulent.   How to do this:   (1) go to their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Surferry-106084311148797/posts/?ref=page_internal

(2) click on the dots next to their advertized post in their timeline and select "Report Post" at bottom.  

(3) go through the prompts and select Fraud when that choice is given.

The more of us that report to facebook, the better :-). Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

Greenman2
Contributor
Contributor
What are the other company names do they go by? I ordered my fountain off Instagram, I had to fight with PayPal and appealed and won.. make sure you screen shoot all pics, They pulled the fake Tracking with me..
Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

They use these tags on facebook:

Rylai,

Auron,

Goodnice,

Sweet Go,

Pigpiggirl,

Urlife UK,

You can normally see the sister groups on the "related pages" section.

Login to Me Too

Tigertoes0785
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks I’ve just had a feedback request from PayPal do hopefully someone will call me so I can take this further The company I went through was Cocofantastic but ofcourse the website doesn’t exist anymore
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.