JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

jerylwhitelock
Contributor
Contributor

I am having similar problems.

The brand in this case was Cranberryfly.

The company has stopped answering my emails.

I escalated to Paypal.  

I've now been told if I return the parcel I will get a full refund.

However ... DHL will not ship without a postal code; UPS will not ship this small parcel to China.

I am wary of spending on postage as I doubt the company will confirm it has received the goods.

Incidentally, I also ordered from another brand which is also Jianzhou and have not received item.  The tracking number they provided says in transit, but it may just be part of the scam.

Now the issue has been escalated, it seems I can't now communicate with PayPal about it!!!!

The Financial Ombudsman seems the way to go.

A

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

@jerylwhitelock Cranberry fly looks to be another scam company. https://www.scamdoc.com/view/335468 

Maybe send that link to PayPal. There is no point returning the item as you will see if you have the time to sieve through these 45 pages of complaints against Jinzhou. Facebook and PayPal should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this company to keep scamming people. Keep on at PayPal and also your bank and keep reporting the same sort of pages on Facebook. Just check them on scamdoc.com....  Good luck

Login to Me Too

twever
Contributor
Contributor

Wish I had done more research into this company before I sent them $78+. Hopefully paypal will do the right thing and refund my money.  They sent me a tracking number this morning for USPS that said item was delivered, but original # was from FEDEX.  We haven't received anything!  Ordered was for a deep tissue massager for my husband for Father's Day.  

Login to Me Too

Graceful_gems
New Community Member
I placed an ordered on May 6, 2020 for 2 pair of shoes. I have NOT received the shoes nor my money back. Every request to cancel my order is meant with...it's too late!!!
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

You need to open a case with PayPal and your bank. Don’t take no for an answer!

Login to Me Too

cmbats
Contributor
Contributor

Just checked my PAYPAL and my case I filed with them, was finally CLOSED - IN MY FAVOR.  The full amount was refunded to me, much to my surprise!
Maybe the fact that there were so many complaints (maybe) PP is finally doing their job!

Fingers crossed that everyone else who has been scammed by Jinzhou will get their refunds!

🙂

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

I was that lucky too!  I now spend time trolling through Facebook ads, checking them on scamdoc.com and reporting them. You never know, might help eventually!

Login to Me Too

ToddCGirl
This company is a scam. I bought 4 pairs of shoes from them on June 2 2020 never got them. People beware they got me for almost $200
Login to Me Too

klc777
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed.  Each fake retail site you discover can be reported to the FTC.  https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6&SubCategoryID=0#... 

Login to Me Too

Doshiro1973
Contributor
Contributor

I bought their product after seeing it on Face Book. Waited 6 weeks to receive product.

On arrival that same day Product broke on second pull. Did not last even a minute of use.

Then when i asked for refund and describing how product broke They offered me $4.00 as compensation.

I spent over $31.00 for this. I told them that I wold like full refund as this is a very inferior product and did not work as promise.

Their next offer was $7.00 or I pay for International shipping back to their company back in China.

I refused now I am on next step working with Pal Pay.

I just hope other DO NOT BUY CHAIN SAW  as shown on Face Book and go thru this agonizing  experceince.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.