JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Ernest1ca
Contributor
Contributor

@Berta5,

Did you sign for delivery? Did someone sign for you? That signature is yours?

Can be matched against your signature in your passport?

Login to Me Too

Ernest1ca
Contributor
Contributor

What I know about this company by now.

They do not mind scamming. Why? Because you buy the product, you pay.

Firstly, they overcharge you for packing and shipping. They do provide the cheapest possible service possible to cost them less.

This is a non-refundable fee, which means what's left is a profit for them.

Secondly, this very cheap service takes the longest possible time to reach the customer. Why? They have the time and your money.

Thirdly, they sell you the cheapest rubbish which looks like something you wished for, but in the most disappointing way, then you realized that they scammed you. The merchandise worth maybe 5% of the price asked.

All this time, they made 90% profit on you, with very little effort.

It takes nothing to make a company, build a cheap non-trackable website, advertising on internet.

If you manage to get your money back somehow, in any circumstances, they are still winning. You, as a customer function as a bank, they have your money, lets say for 2 months and they still manage to be even with the profit on shipping if they lost the merchandise.

Way too many loopholes they can get around. Without Paypal, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Login to Me Too

Berta5
Contributor
Contributor

No one signed for it. Theres only myself n my husband here n neither of us signed for anything. When i told pay pal they said to register a missing package n send them a copy of proof from post office. Ive waited from may for my items. I give up... had enough. Paypal is a joke now

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

I woke up this morning to a refund from Paypal. No explanation or anything just a refund notice. I am pleased but i'm not happy with the way people have been treated or that PayPal have allowed this company to scam everyone. If paypal didn't deal with them many of us wouldn't have ordered from them.

Its been a time consuming hassle.

@Donnakelly 

@chrissyjoseph55  

Login to Me Too

jugheadnaut
Contributor
Contributor

Congratulations! I wonder if the PayPal system is set to issue refunds for persistent complainants who go through a certain number of exchanges on chat, or if it's better explained by the case eventually being picked up by a rare ethical PayPal employee who is willing to do what is right and ignore PayPal's crooked directions on the issue.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Who knows! I had filled in their goods returns form with my own tracking number and postage information along with a scathing note some time ago and hadn’t heard anything since. But I have also made a fair amount of posts for which I apparently won some sort of badge. 🙄. PayPal need to stop allowing these sort of companies to use them. It’s clear from the amount of complaints that there’s something amiss. (It’s a new company set up last December) I will think twice before paying via PayPal again.
Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I have already stopped choosing Paypal at checkout and as soon as I move the few monthly charity payments I have on the service, I plan to close my account. I simply don't trust their vetting process since eBay took over.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I’ve stopped choosing them. I’ll have to find an alternative. Visa maybe. 
I thought eBay had always owned PayPal...

Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
I will certainly be pointing out the number of complaints about this outfit when Paypal denies my claim, as well as when I send the information to American Express and whatever other agencies I can identify.
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I decided to take up this dispute through my bank who is going to go through PayPal for a refund. I don't know what's going to happen, but it's worth a try. They said I should have a final decision within 10 days. I will keep you up to date.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.