JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor

This is the address that I got from Jinzhou and PayPal to return the bras I bought. Hong Kong does not use zip codes. <removed>

Login to Me Too

shamu77
Contributor
Contributor

I want you to know, I have now disputed this charge with my bank, as Paypal won't help.  Provided my bank all emails associated with my transaction, and they are researching.  I feel better using my bank, as Paypal just doesn't care, and continues to allow this company to operate through Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Siphemn
New Community Member
I purchased a product 2 months ago and never received it. No email,no tracking number nothing!
Login to Me Too

mtb2
Contributor
Contributor
Do PayPal refund scams
Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
This outfit will send Paypal a phony ”delivered” receipt which Paypal accepts without question and no refunds.
Login to Me Too

Tara551
Contributor
Contributor
ordered in april never received all i get item sent to hermes they never received item which apparently was sent twice well fed up seem to be getting no where with them .
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526W

what about to cancel ou own PayPal accounts for a while so they learn to establish policies to check for suppliers and avoid frauds? I am sure it works!

Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
My husband and I are going to cancel our accounts because we don't feel our information is safe when scammers can get it this easily.
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I'm frustrated that they allow companies like Jinzhou to take advantage of people like they are. I'm quite puzzled over this. It's not like it's a few people they're ripping off, it's hundreds (that we know of).
Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I am getting ready to do that, myself.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.