JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

I wasn’t aware that I had paid jinzhou until I saw it on my PayPal account.  I had to look at the transaction to see what it was for.... This was because the company I bought from was supposed to be in Manchester UK so was completely taken aback to find I had paid some Chinese company!

I eventually got my shoes, which were nothing like the advert, and PayPal have said I have to return them for a refund. Jinzhou won’t pay the return postage (which is £28.91) and there is no way to dispute that via PayPal. Stalemate. @kellygb131 

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
Your entire situation is a complete pain in the arss. I can't believe they keep us hanging on like they do and then derermine that you got what you never received. Then they say things like it's past the dispute deadline. It's sooo freaking annoying. I am done ordering from any app that comes from China and through PayPal who supports fraudulent companies. I told PayPal that I had enough of them...and I meant it.
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

@chrissyjoseph55  For years I’ve used PayPal because of the extra safety. They have now proved that that safety net is non existent. I will be cancelling my account. A bummer for eBay as I now won’t be able to use then either. 

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I too, have used PayPal for at least a decade. I knew I could always count on their professionalism and helping me with merchandise that I had issues with. In my last message to them, I said that their company's customer service was declining at a rapid rate and that I would rather not do business with them if they were going to continue in this manner. I expressed my disappointment and said I was throwing in the towel. Bye...
Login to Me Too

kellygb131
Contributor
Contributor

They responded to my appeal and told me to contact USPS to confirm if it was delivered. I keep telling them to read this thread as everyone has the same exact story (or SUPER similar) as me - send one tracking to customer and another to Paypal. Nothing is done until customer files a complaint with Paypal and then mysteriously it was delivered. It's total **bleep** and they aren't getting it.  The site I ordered from is no longer valid - vendor has stopped responding to me. All a little too convenient.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor

This is here I ordered from <removed>
Facebook are still putting their adverts up. 😳

Login to Me Too

Theblackdavinci
Contributor
Contributor
I’m gonna help report
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Interesting that we are not allowed to say which web site we used to buy something.......
Login to Me Too

kellygb131
Contributor
Contributor

***UPDATE - CALL YOUR POST OFFICE***

For all of you that have received tracking info saying your item was delivered, CALL YOUR POST OFFICE. I just got off the phone with them and they were able to prove that the tracking provided by Jinzhou to Paypal was not addressed to me (let alone the fact that Jinzhou provided me with completely different tracking info). I sent this to info to Paypal and asked them to reopen my claim and refund my money.

Hoping this info will help some of you as well!

Login to Me Too

jiggy75
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a dress and was then charged an additional £7 - tried to dispute with Paypal - found in their favour

Now I don't even have the item ordered on Mat 4th and still nothing.

Paypal reviewing! 

Joke really - I got a response from an email that said they sould refund me and never have - now they do not reply

How does Paypal let this company do this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.