JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

DMM68
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered sandals from this company at the beginning of May. Never arrived. I did get email replies to say they'd been delivered but the tracking information said they'd been delivered before I'd ordered them. This company should not be allowed to advertise on Facebook/Instagram. PayPal should have a system that allows it to red flag companies like this when you go to payments. We've all had the same experience and use PayPal as it gives us extra protection.
Login to Me Too

KLAF
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same weird shipping information. Showed shipping from China to California in one hour.  Also said USPS had the package but they couldn’t confirm it.   That’s when I placed the dispute.   Then the order showed up as being placed after my dispute and it was processed and sent normally.   I think there are individuals who use the name like Amazon third party vendors do.  You think you are ordering from Amazon but it’s some guy in an apartment doing resales.   I’m sure I got lucky.  

Login to Me Too

kellygb131
Contributor
Contributor

That's the other weird thing is mine never mentioned China - the first tracking said it started in CA and the other that was supposedly delivered came from KY but the tracking was all really quick, especially once it got to my local post office. I have a LOT of things shipped to me and track everything and the flow is never that quick, ESPECIALLY during all the COVID stuff. It may show up in Dallas and doesn't come to my local post office for 4-5 days yet this all came within hours. 

I'm just really frustrated with Paypal - I've never had an issue like this where they don't help me (or believe the hundreds of others that have the same problem) - next time I'm using my credit card because they'll actually protect me.

Login to Me Too

cbarrera
Contributor
Contributor
Yes my package moved around California for 2 months. So now I got a text that my post office received the package at 2:16pm. So may have a chance hopefully to get my package? Who knows I just hope I’m not scammed out of my money.
Login to Me Too

AndyC67
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from Facebook a hard skin remover . Hasn't arrived. Scammed . First time ever .
Login to Me Too

Would like to know what has happened to order..apparently this is a scam company...help please
Login to Me Too

KJS1968
Contributor
Contributor

I didn’t realise until today that two items ordered through different websites were both paid to Jinzhou Network Technology Ltd. tracking for one item doesn’t work, the other says it’s in transit to Hermes, that was 3 weeks ago.

not amused and am annoyed I used PayPal as sorting this out via my bank account would have been easier.

Login to Me Too

kellygb131
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from them on May 20 and they provided tracking info. Never went anywhere. Literally sat in Inglewood until I contacted Paypal. Then it mysteriously re-shipped but again it just sat "USPS Awaiting Item". The website I ordered from https://likebluesky.com/ is no longer working. Sadly, since they provided tracking info, Paypal denied my case and won't help me. I've sent them the link to this page but they don't care. It really sucks that companies can get away with this and Paypal does absolutely NOTHING to protect their consumers. Does this really NOT raise any red flags to them??

June 30, 2020, 10:21 pm
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
KENT, WA 98032 
Shipping Partner:  PITNEY BOWES
Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 10:21 pm on June 30, 2020 in KENT, WA 98032. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

June 30, 2020, 1:46 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
KENT, WA 98032 

June 26, 2020, 10:17 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]pan>

May 31, 2020, 6:49 am
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item
INGLEWOOD, CA 90304 

Login to Me Too

Caulle
Contributor
Contributor

What a mess.  I ordered something for Father's Day on May 19th...

May 19th - Place order

May 31st - E-mail asking for tracking number.  I get a tracking number and I'm told I need to wait a few days for it to update.

June 4th - E-mail them and tell them it's not working.  They tell me to wait another day or two

June 10th - E-mail and tell them it's still not working.  They say they will call the shipping company.

*At this point I'm positive it's a scam and I've lost my $30, but might as well try.

June 12th - E-mail to see if they called the shipping company.  Takes them 3 days to reply instead of 24 hours.

June 15th - Tell them it's not good enough and it's been over two weeks now.  They said they would "urge" the shipping company.  -_-

June 16th - File PayPal claim
June 18th - Seller updates claim with the same non-functioning tracking number

June 22nd - I ask for more updates and tell them I will escalate case at end of the week.
June 26th - Escalate case.  I assume slam dunk because I can provide a bad tracking number.
July 3rd @ 12:51am - Seller updates ticket with a USPS tracking number
July 3rd @ 12.54am - Ticket is closed

The USPS tracking number says a package was delivered to my place on June 16th, which never happened.  If the package had been delivered on the 16th, there are clearly dates after that in which I was telling them I didn't have the package, and they were still saying "No here's your tracking number, please be patient."

I am also highly suspicious due to the turn around time of the case.  Within 3 minutes of the seller putting a tracking number in, my ticket was immediately resolved as "Case denied" which means if it actually went through a person they simply don't care.  I don't know how they were able to obtain a tracking number to my city to provide as proof of delivery, and at this point for $30 I don't care.

Login to Me Too

kellygb131
Contributor
Contributor

It's definitely concerning that all of our situations are SO similar. I am appealing my case and have sent Paypal a link to this page since the same has happened to so many of us. I got notification last night that the seller responded and within a minute got notification that my claim was denied. It's probably more trouble than it's worth for $45 but it's the principle at this point. I'm sick of scammers getting away with this and all the reviews I read before I ordered were good ones. Granted, I ordered from likebluesky.com (which doesn't work any more BTW) and didn't search for  JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED until I started have issues. Hopefully Paypal can help us all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.