@ JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Tinebra
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 3D periodic table of elements with embedded real elements through a website to which I was redirected through Facebook.

I received the payment receipt from Paypal from JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
I never received a tracking number from the website so I got suspicious. I emailed the vendor at <remove> to inquire about the order and I did not receive any answer.

I had saved the Facebook page on my saved elements in Facebook, and when I tried to go back to the page, that page was no longer available. 

Since the payment was still pending, I called my credit card customer service, I disputed the payment and shut down my card.

I see that many others had bad experiences and I hope that PayPal will stop allowing this fraud to continue happening.

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

AnaMaria56
Contributor
Contributor

File an FCC coomplaint

Login to Me Too

babs111
Contributor
Contributor

What is that? 

Login to Me Too

Tinebra
Contributor
Contributor

They are already operating under a new name in a new website:

https://www.tomysweid.store/products/collectable-periodic-table-with-real-elements

They had the audacity to pop up in my Facebook feed the minute I completed a fraud report on them!

Login to Me Too

stefanieph
Contributor
Contributor

SAME--I had to pester them to even get them to send the item.  It arrived broken and it's a complete misrepresentation of what they were purporting to sell.  There are no elements embedded; you can run your fingers over the back and feel the raised type.  I was expecting more for the quality.

So I go to pursue remediation with the seller based off of the break and the flagrant lies in the ad.  They offered me $3.  I told them it was unacceptable and they offered $5.  I am giving them one more chance before I pursue a fraud charge through Paypal or my bank.   

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SHADY LIARS!!!

Login to Me Too

turtleterry
Contributor
Contributor

I, too, had the same problem with ordering an acrylic Periodic Table of the Elements from this company!  I ordered it in May, and (through following the tracking) discovered it was IN THE US July 1st, but no delivery.  Only after I filed a dispute with PayPal was the product delivered, AND IT WAS NOT AS PROMISED!!  It had been advertised as having REAL, embedded elements......it is a cheap item, with pictures of the elements glued on the back.

SHAME on PayPal for dealing with these charlatans!!

I will definitely think twice, AND check out the company, BEFORE I use PayPal to order any other items.

Sadly, I don't have the energy to fight with the company any longer.....at the very least, the item arrived in good condition, and makes a decent paperweight.

All the best,

turtleterry

Login to Me Too

turtleterry
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal won't help you.  They will repeatedly refer you back to the seller.  I am so disappointed in PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Stubpepsin

Jinzhou is a total fraud. By not rescinding usage, PayPal is complicit in robbery. I joined PayPal to be protected, not victimized. Inexcusable to have this many complaints and these **bleep** still operate.

Login to Me Too

badbad
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pool float never arrived and paypal will not help refund my money Will think twice about using them again Will report company to the fCC

Login to Me Too

MotoGalNC
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same. I received a piece of foam the size of my hand. Paypal is in on the scam and taking a %. They would otherwise not continue to allow the same seller to rip us off. It's the only thing that makes sense. They are profiting off the false sales.
Login to Me Too

AnaMaria56
Contributor
Contributor

please let us know if the FCC complaint works.  We all want our fair trade with this co and for PayPal to be accountable for continually allowing these companies to take advantage of us.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.