JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Grammy03
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I’m so glad I saw this community, I ordered from one of Jinzhou Network Technology Co. Limiteds many,many, companies, I made the mistake of not doing a screen shot of the company I bought from, this company has 100’s of small businesses that advertise using others photos and then send crap merchandise, they do send you emails about your order, but no name is visible, just a email for problems, I finally got my 2 items after waiting 2 months, well they didn’t fit, so I emailed them and wanted to return, I can tell by their reply, it was someone from China, told me I can’t return, per refund policy, which I can’t see, because I don’t remember the name of the company I used, I’m going to request a copy of my original order, see what refund policy says, I went through this with another company, probably one of this Jinzhou person, I am glad I saw your post, now I know a little more of how these companies work, Thank You, Judy

Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

This is not entirely correct, they will supply a fake address and telephone number, and even a business registration number with a vat number if its a UK page.

Thats how I saw the webpage I was a victim of, the company was listed as being at canary wharf, with a vat number, and a 0871 number, but of course, it was all a lie, just like the company, and its practices...

Its kind of like paypals buyer protection as well...

Login to Me Too

Red-Byrd
Contributor
Contributor

I never received anything to send back.  They just took my money.

Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
This is a great solution to AVOID getting scammed by this outfit. Unfortunately, the folks at PayPal haven't accepted any responsibility for allowing these scammers to use them as a source for billing customers, nor has Facebook been willing to give up their share of the advertising revenue from the scammers. We can all do our best to help others, but it seems to be too late for most of us to get satisfaction.
Login to Me Too

Glenn14
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had seen this warning aout this company prior to my purchase.. Went thru resolution conflict an case was denied because it said that the seller advertitised the chain saw sarpener correctly. BUT, as I found out after ordering this piece of crap would ruin my chainsaw and destroy the hain and possible the chain saw bar too. Sent item back was company promised upon receipt hey would refund purchase price and shipping. &29.00 to ship back; purchase and shipping was 29.95. Applied for refnd via PAYPAL'S refund recovery policy. Told I would hear back within 5 days to see if I was eligible. Jst send back today.... we"ll se.

Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Their latest ads are showing phone numbers that belong to other companies in the U.K. and addresses that look normal but don’t exist!
Login to Me Too

martadon
Contributor
Contributor

My wife got caught out by them, had 2 false tracking numbers from different company's two days apart. Facebook and Paypal are part of the problem because they haven't stamped on it when asked to. I jest know paypal will go on the side of the seller so I have reported them all to Action Fraud in the UK. Hopefully with the police looking into it they will stop the ads, and stop the company using paypal. It stinks and I wont rest till heads roll.

Login to Me Too

sozkan
Contributor
Contributor
I believe there's someone inside PayPal help them. Otherwise how come that much number if cases and they're closing Their eyes
Login to Me Too

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
@martadon I have reported to Action Fraud too. Also to the Chinese equivalent of Trading Standards, not sure whether they will do anything though. I report and comment on each website that I find on FB that’s a scam. (Scamdoc.com to check first) I think FB have removed 5 or 6 so far but that’s less than half that I have reported. Still worth doing though. Hopefully save some people the aggravation and money.
Login to Me Too

martadon
Contributor
Contributor
Good, I've made it my mission to report as many as I see on farcebook.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.