JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

ploddo
Contributor
Contributor
Wow! You’ve done well there. But what a lot of work. I’ve just discovered their new ads have UK addresses in them (which are non existent) and/or a telephone number that belongs to another business.
Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

Well today I received an interesting email....

haterskeephating.png

First ever phishing attempt involving paypal, spotted it straight away, do these idiots think I'm stupid...

Then, this afternoon, things get a little more concerning, I get a call from verizon in california, they have put a temporary managed block in place on my email due to "a lot" of brute force attempts to gain access to my email...basically, I have to receive and enter a code via phone call every time I want to access my email address.

really?... the average person has nothing of interest in their email client, so that rules out cyber espionage, I think this getting rather out of hand and is a targetted response to recent events, and I'm going to escalate this with action fraud, I had a happy corner of anonymonity in my parts of the intarweb, and these criminals are pushing the wrong guy.

My guess, they are reading these boards, seeing messages, and its not hard to put things together, I have outted their little one room outfit in Fengxing Plaza A, and they are also unable to use shopify trial anymore, well right now here is my message to them...

Facebook and Instagram are next boyo's, you prodded the wrong tiger...

Login to Me Too

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I'm now being actively censored by paypal, I post that certain individuals attempted to phish me, paypal remove the picture of the email...despite there being absolutely no identifying data of me or anyone else (paypal justification claim)

Well I'm sorry guys, the only way to fix this, is with your feet, I've cancelled my debit card, got a new one, paypal addresses is now getting put into my routers hosts file, and every computer I own hosts file never to be visited or used by me again.

I'm now going through all the services I use, Steam, Origin, Epic Games, just to name a few and will be using alternative payment arrangements.

Paypal is done for me, when it protects the criminals....it becomes criminal itself.

Login to Me Too

Sdrew56
Contributor
Contributor
This company states one amount for the transaction for you too authorise by PayPal and the adds tax afterwards, PayPal seem to be complicit in this fraud as raising a complaint against the transaction gets you nowhere.
Login to Me Too

Bahailander
Contributor
Contributor

i have just been scammed for the second time by JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY how dumb am i! I ordered a windcheater jacket which cost 47 pounds including tax ( which was added without my knowledge ) and expedited shipping from a facebook ad from a company called Sparkleis...received a tracking number for Yodel which when traced said item had been delivered..contacted Yodel who confirmed that the item had indeed been delivered but not to myself...yodel then said they were ending the phonecall for security reasons...i asked for transcript of the conversation but was denied due to data protection...i have raised a complaint with Paypal who are still investigating i don't hold much hope of getting a refund....

three weeks later i see a different ad for the same product but a different company, peekachill....so i think great surley i can't be scammed twice only to find after purchasing that it's the same JINZHOU company ...so i immediately contact Paypal stating an unauthorised payment...they close the case within 5 minutes despite my protests! i shall be contacting trading standards , my bank and rip off britain...please beware of this nefarious JINZHOU

i can't believe that paypal are legitimising these fraudsters!

Login to Me Too

Toolada
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed by a company on u tube but used PayPal. Never got the product. They sent me info about it being shipped with a bogus shipping # but no shipping company name. PayPal said I recd it because that company provided a shipping number. They closed the case. Damn PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Toolada
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. If everyone went elsewhere goodby PayPal.
Login to Me Too

sozkan
Contributor
Contributor
By the. Way the pictures you shared blocked. I don't see nothing. My YouTube evidence videos deleted.. Things make me think PayPal = jingzooo whatever company co
Login to Me Too

sozkan
Contributor
Contributor
Man you congratulation. You won. But we are still fighting. By the way I am sharing evidence videos here from YouTube but sometimes after removed by system...I am very angry to PayPal..
Login to Me Too

Lois1902
Contributor
Contributor

Well I ordered some shoes, and after reading all about these companies, mine was ordered from milk-soda, I thought I would never receive them, but they turned up today, after 3 weeks .  Although  I’ve not seen them yet as I sent them to my sons house. Hopefully not two left feet .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.