Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

I finally got my money bank via the bank, I gathered all the evidence I had found, everything from screengrabs of the real product they were promoting, the emails where I cancelled four hours after placing the order, because I recognised the company from a prior bad experience when they confirmed the order, their replies acknowledging the cancellation, and three days later saying "sorry its been sent, you paid", their phoney returns policy page, the closed down website pages after the sale, the eight or so sister pages selling the exact same products, different page names but same email address, the multiple shipping companies sending different tracking numbers, all wrong, WanBexpress shipping logs showing the order wasn't even actioned for 7 days after I cancelled, I showed that the fake address didn't exist in reality, unfortunately for them, they picked a guy that knows his way around a map and google, and google maps came back with " Computer says no "
I have actually tracked the real address, its in Fengxing Plaza A, which is a world away from where they claim to be, I had proof via DHL and UPS shipping quote pages that they couldn't find the supplied address, I had pictures of the fake items they sent, I had a statement from an optician saying they were fake, dangerous, and worth no more than the plastic bags they came in.
I had the fake items before I was to send them to trading standards (that are now winging their way to them), and the routes they are using to get them into the country, I had an action fraud incident number, and the full printout of the consumer rights act 2015 with no less than 18 highlighted sections that the seller had breached.

So I march into my bank, we sit down at opposite ends of a long table, pull the bag filled with pages of evidence (around 30 pages) start the case, and as soon as they heard the name Jinzhou, I was asked to supply everything I had there and then, and asked to wait, they brought in a cup of coffee for me, and 30 minutes later, they said the money would be refunded at the end of the day.
The banks are aware of Jinzhou, and what they are doing, get everything together, and let them deal with them, thats what they get paid to do, paypal flatly have no interest in protecting customers or they would have dealt with Jinzhou far faster instead of siding with them, ... when thousands complain, and ask for help, they shoot most down, even when you have proven irrefutable evidence.
I'm done with paypal, this was an open and shut case, thousands scammed, paypal didn't protect us in the face of mountains of evidence from thousands of victims.

Moreover, Jinzhou did the dirty regarding my personal data, I am getting spam emails way up and beyond what would be classed as normal, and yesterday, I started getting cold calls on my phone, a chinese woman saying something ull.com and hanging up, the number is listed to London but all the numbers have been block purchased to a chinese conglomerate

Screenshot_20200730_024614.jpg

The full number that phoned me was actually listed on the google listing (blurred out)

In the last 8 years, I have only had one other cold call, and that was 7 years ago, I cannot fathom how they got my number, but its far too much of a co-incidence that I get scammed by a chinese group, and then I start getting cold calls from a chinese owned number.

I have reported the call to my carrier, and they don't tolerate scammers either.

Don't let them get away with your money, fight them, get your bank to help, the banks are aware and assisting customers, there are too many people being scammed at once for them not to notice, shame that another entity didn't...

Highlighted
Contributor

Seeing as blurring all the numbers out wasn't enough........

Screenshot_20200730_024614.jpg

Is that censored enough?

jobsworths

Highlighted
Contributor

Wow! You’ve done well there. But what a lot of work. I’ve just discovered their new ads have UK addresses in them (which are non existent) and/or a telephone number that belongs to another business.
Highlighted
Contributor

Well today I received an interesting email....

haterskeephating.png

First ever phishing attempt involving paypal, spotted it straight away, do these idiots think I'm stupid...

Then, this afternoon, things get a little more concerning, I get a call from verizon in california, they have put a temporary managed block in place on my email due to "a lot" of brute force attempts to gain access to my email...basically, I have to receive and enter a code via phone call every time I want to access my email address.

really?... the average person has nothing of interest in their email client, so that rules out cyber espionage, I think this getting rather out of hand and is a targetted response to recent events, and I'm going to escalate this with action fraud, I had a happy corner of anonymonity in my parts of the intarweb, and these criminals are pushing the wrong guy.

My guess, they are reading these boards, seeing messages, and its not hard to put things together, I have outted their little one room outfit in Fengxing Plaza A, and they are also unable to use shopify trial anymore, well right now here is my message to them...

Facebook and Instagram are next boyo's, you prodded the wrong tiger...

Highlighted
Contributor

OK, I'm now being actively censored by paypal, I post that certain individuals attempted to phish me, paypal remove the picture of the email...despite there being absolutely no identifying data of me or anyone else (paypal justification claim)

Well I'm sorry guys, the only way to fix this, is with your feet, I've cancelled my debit card, got a new one, paypal addresses is now getting put into my routers hosts file, and every computer I own hosts file never to be visited or used by me again.

I'm now going through all the services I use, Steam, Origin, Epic Games, just to name a few and will be using alternative payment arrangements.

Paypal is done for me, when it protects the criminals....it becomes criminal itself.

Highlighted
Contributor

This company states one amount for the transaction for you too authorise by PayPal and the adds tax afterwards, PayPal seem to be complicit in this fraud as raising a complaint against the transaction gets you nowhere.
Highlighted
Contributor

i have just been scammed for the second time by JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY how dumb am i! I ordered a windcheater jacket which cost 47 pounds including tax ( which was added without my knowledge ) and expedited shipping from a facebook ad from a company called Sparkleis...received a tracking number for Yodel which when traced said item had been delivered..contacted Yodel who confirmed that the item had indeed been delivered but not to myself...yodel then said they were ending the phonecall for security reasons...i asked for transcript of the conversation but was denied due to data protection...i have raised a complaint with Paypal who are still investigating i don't hold much hope of getting a refund....

three weeks later i see a different ad for the same product but a different company, peekachill....so i think great surley i can't be scammed twice only to find after purchasing that it's the same JINZHOU company ...so i immediately contact Paypal stating an unauthorised payment...they close the case within 5 minutes despite my protests! i shall be contacting trading standards , my bank and rip off britain...please beware of this nefarious JINZHOU

i can't believe that paypal are legitimising these fraudsters!

Highlighted
Contributor

By the. Way the pictures you shared blocked. I don't see nothing. My YouTube evidence videos deleted.. Things make me think PayPal = jingzooo whatever company co
Highlighted
Contributor

Man you congratulation. You won. But we are still fighting. By the way I am sharing evidence videos here from YouTube but sometimes after removed by system...I am very angry to PayPal..
Highlighted
Contributor

Well I ordered some shoes, and after reading all about these companies, mine was ordered from milk-soda, I thought I would never receive them, but they turned up today, after 3 weeks .  Although  I’ve not seen them yet as I sent them to my sons house. Hopefully not two left feet .