JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Geordíe
Contributor
Contributor
Well I've just had my claim denied, based on the fact that I had not supplied a tracking number, but seeing as the address was fake and ups and DHL both could not find the address, I couldn't even send them back, that was explained to PayPal, I said I wanted to send them back, but need the correct address, PayPal said that they contacted the seller, the seller didn't respond and they denied my claim, so basically supplying a fake address, supplying fake goods, ripping people off, is entirely acceptable in PayPals eyes, they even have the audacity to block any appeal, the appeals button in the closed case section, is not even there, so I cannot appeal the decision at all, what is even worse is I used the message centre to raise the faked address issue, had several replies, and the last one yesterday, had actually said I am busy reviewing this case, I'm not wanting to sound rude, but I suggest they learns how to read. Utterly disgusted with paypal, I've been using them for 15 years...this is how they treat their customers....
Login to Me Too

N2paint
Contributor
Contributor
Bought "Last day Promotion 50% OFF--Portable Wireless High-pressure Handheld Rechargeable Car Washing Water Gun × 2." Took 2 months and 2 hose spray nozzles show up in the mail, not what I ordered.
Login to Me Too

numloxx
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by these guys too. I ordered a Periodic Table in  Acrylic plastic with 85 real embedded elements for $78USD and got a block of acrylic plastic with the elements printed on the reverse side. They tried to dispute that I made ordered exactly what I received despite even the PayPal payment description saying "with 85 REAL embedded elements" in it.  At first they wanted me to send it back using only DHL which would cost me $80USD... so I'm sending it just the cheapest possibly that has tracking, and they agreed to refund my money. Bloody scammers!

They even used a mail forwarding service in Australia so it looked like it was being shipped from there.

elements 20200710_121420.jpg

elements 20200710_121434.jpg

THis is what the real thing is - https://engineeredlabs.com/

Login to Me Too

scipes
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 1 sunhat from them on 05/31/20. As of 07/23 I still have not received the item. The original tracking # shows it was never received by USPS but paypal denied my claim and said the company supplied them with a tracking number that showed it was delivered. That tracking # is different from the tracking # I was given by Jinzhou when they said the order was shipped. I have tried to get help from Jinzhou but they only respond with the same tracking # over and over and say to go to this website to track it which still shows that USPS has not received it. Unbelievable, It's not a lot of money and can't waste any more on trying to fight it.

Just really disappointed in how paypal doesn't stand behind it's customers. Lesson learned with paypay and buying from China...

Login to Me Too

Dpower
New Community Member
I was scammed too! Ordered the Ice Silk Bandeau and it finally came 2 months later and sizing is WAY off and the quality is even worse! Emailed them for refund and they said they can give me $5. The items were $39.97 plus $6 tax. Are they insane? When I said it wasn't acceptable they offered $8. And so far there has been no mention of me having to send it back but I am sure its coming. Gojng to put in dispute with my bank.
Login to Me Too

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Oppsads Criminals FIGHT BACK!! 17 Tracking are CRIMINALS!! * The same thing happen to me and I refused to be a Victim to these Criminals!! FIGHT BACK! I WAS TOLD BY PAYPAL TO CONTACT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A INFORMED LOG ITS A LOG THAT WILL SHOW IF IT WAS DELIVERED BY THEM** * I contacted USPS and was told me that I did not have to call them and they have received several calls about this fraudulent shipping company and for me to follow the below steps: They advised me to do the Following: * Go on the USPS.com on the site you will see a section called (INFORMED DELIVERY ) Apply on that link entering your full address and it will give you a listing of All Deliveries to your address * Once you receive the listing of deliveries of course you will see No Delivery of your item ( Because it’s a Scam a Fraud) *Take a screenshot of that listing Call PayPal back and they will ask you to send them the screenshot and once they receive it . It serves as Confirmation that you Never received it. *PayPal will support you and REFUND YOUR MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKED FOR ME!!
Login to Me Too

sozkan
Contributor
Contributor

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-25 at 13.21.17.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-25 at 13.20.51.jpegEvidence4.png

evidence2.pngThe same company payment sent to PayPal. Order by using instagram Add. 

the website they sell their fake toys " https://goingtop.net/ "  Not working anymore.  
They shown good quality "Huina" and "Cat" brand scaled models and sent dummy toys.

As soon as I bought it, I receive an email from : advisory24.vip

Their PayPal related information:
JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
24helpfriends.com

As far as I see only registered user of paypal-community from paypal 525 scammed user. It is big number and need to take a step.

Kind Regards

Serkan

Login to Me Too

sozkan
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

I missed to upload other pictures previously. WhatsApp Image 2020-07-25 at 13.21.50.jpeg

Login to Me Too

sozkan
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted " Shopıfy " E-commerce merchant services.  This guys having many account using this service. Selling their items and their shop close for this product and open another shop. Because they are in China they believe they are untouchable and using distance trading weakness of international trust. 

We all need to take a step more than thousands of  victim for the same provider.

Login to Me Too

nweyman
Contributor
Contributor

I agree about taking action. I'm shocked that Paypal is still doing business with them after having so many complaints. It's clear this is not a legitimate business. I'm looking into creating a petition on change.org 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.